*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021808-murder-mystery
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1021808 added November 18, 2021 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
murder mystery
PROMPT November 17th

You have been invited to a posh dinner party hosted by one of the wealthiest people in your small town. When you arrive, your host is does not greet you, and the butler informs you they have been missing last night. A quick search by all the party goers finds him/her dead. Their body is in a small clearing in the woods bvehind the mansion. Being a modern day Nancy Drew/Joe Hardy type of person, you begin your own investigation. What do you find that leads you to the murderer. Who is the murderer? How was the host killed?

I wish I felt better so I could get more into these prompts. when you don't feel good it is hard to want to be creative, but at least I am making an effort. under normal circumstances, I would enjoy this type of prompt. I could be Jessica Fletcher on Murder She Wrote, but unfortunately in reality, I am not her and especially not today. I am just really not feeling like doing this right now. I will wait a little while and see if I feel any better a little later. Besides, that will give me the time to think about it.

I am having to update this today, the next day, now that I feel better. I am doing this on my phone too. Me and the tablet aren't getting along at the moment. I think it may be wearing out.

Since I don't have time to write a novel. I am already behind in writing one of those already. I will make this brief. There was a wallet with an is dropped near the crime seen by the knife that was used to stab the host to death. It turns out the wife caught him cheating on her and she killed him. She was later found inside the mansion in one of the bedrooms where she had hung herself from the ceiling fan with a rope.

a signature image created for Marvelous Friend

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021808-murder-mystery