*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021883
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1021883 added November 19, 2021 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2: Chris-Chan's Psych Evaluation is read!
It is sometime in early November, and you are quite depressed because you just spent Halloween in jail again, all because of some DANG, DIRTY TROLLS! Recently, you have gotten a lot of letters, from both fans and trolls! The Troll letters take jabs at you, from trying to convert you to Islam again, to accusing you of doing the dirty with your plush toys. You of course, respond to all of these letters, dismissing them as nothing more than hearsay and they are just trying to rattle your cage! When responding to the letters sent out by the fans, you respond by telling them about your current jail stay and how you are STILL MAD AT NULL FOR BETRAYING YOU AND ALLOWING THE TROLLS TO STEAL YOUR GOFUNDME MONEY!!! You are also furious that everything started with that dreaded ED page and how it has ruined your life since!

One day, a jerkop tells you that you have a visitor and you decided to follow him. He leads you to the visitation room and as you look through the glass, who you see sent shock waves through your body...it was your MOTHER, BARBIE-CHAN! HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS, IT REALLY IS YOUR MOTHER! With excitement, you ask if she is here to bail you out, but she tells you that she can't bail you out if you don't have a bond status yet. You then ask how things are going at the Temple and she tells you that since the day of your arrest, things have started to go downhill. For one, the finances haven't exactly been great and secondly, it has been quite a challenge to get food into the Temple. She also says that occasionally that trolls will come by and harass her. She even said that someone walked around the house with a camera in hand. This made your blood boil, as you knew that if you weren't locked up in this Hell hole, you would be able to protect her and drive off the trolls and, quite possibly, smite them! Eventually, visitation is over and you are led back to your jail cell.

Days later, you were on your way to the Commissary when you start to hear the other inmates start to crack jokes at you, seeming to be turning into Trolls themselves! As you buy what you need, you hear the other inmates say some ridiculous stuff to you, such as "Look out ya'll, it's the Great Video Game Goddess herself! She will smite yo ass!" and "Hey Commodore Bitch, I heard the Devil is coming for your ass TONIGHT!" You ignore these hateful comments and rush to a kitchen area. You decided to try out a pack of Ramen noodles. You were going to try out the chicken flavor, since you liked chicken noodle soup. As you heat up the food, you think back to the time you ate nothing but chicken noodle soup because you were so sick with a cold virus. At one point you started to get low on both chicken noodle soup and money, so you stormed onto Youtube and pleaded with the mass to please send money your way for more food! Of course, you had a bunch of people heckle you, but you eventually got enough money to restock on the life saving elixir! Your Ramen noodles is done and you take it back to your cell to eat it. As you take a bite into it, the taste puts you into shock again, as the noodles didn't exactly taste that great! Your blood starts boiling again, as you realize that no matter what you eat, it will always taste like shit! You have half a mind to storm back down to Commissary and give them a piece of your mind about how horrible the food is, but then you start to remember what happened the last time you bitched about the food. It was the day when they had fried chicken, which royally sucked, and you were in the middle of telling them how to properly cook the chicken when a Jerkop tasers you and throws you into solitary while shouting:
"Fucking Retard, THIS IS A PRISON! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT, A STAY AT THE MARRIOTT?!? GODDAMN, YOU STUPID!" He says before slamming the door on your tear covered face. It was a horrible experience, but you continue to pray to Emmanuelle and to your imaginary husbands and wives that you get to come out of here one day...

THE DAY OF THE TRIAL!!!

It was another fateful morning and you were meeting up with the Dorky lawyer. He again tells you to mind your manners and you again tell him that you are a kind and gracious Goddess! The trial starts off as normal, but then at some point, your attorney starts to read to the judge the Psych Evaluation you have completed during your stay at the Jail of Fail! As he reads it off to the judge and prosecutor, you start to smile big and let your mind wonder off. You think to yourself: "This is it, this is the day I finally get to leave this Hell hole and return to my temple!" You start to think about how you will be dropped off at the front of the pristine Temple, where you immediately run inside and start to play with your cats and kittens! You then imagine yourself running into a room and kissing on Barbie-Chan as you haven't seen her in months! Then you imagine yourself going into your room, turning on your Nintendo Switch and...

"The Trial will be continued until February 3rd, 2022." Said Judge Miyamoto-San. After hearing that, your mind shatters and you become paralyzed in shock! You couldn't believe what you just heard! MORE MONTHS IN THIS SHIT HOLE!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? YOU JUST SPENT HALLOWEEN IN THIS SHIT HOLE, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL AREN'T GOING TO SPEND THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, AND NEW YEARS IN HERE EITHER!

So Once again, you slammed your fist on the table and kick the chair to the side. Once again, you try to use the "Curse-ye-ha-me-ha" on the judge and once again, a Jerkop whacks you over the head with a black stick and drags you out with you kicking and screaming!

As you get thrown back into your jail cell, you wait until the cell door slams shut before you started shouting at the top of your lungs, pleading with everyone to please come and save you from this Nightmare!
© Copyright 2021 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021883