*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021993
by Shubh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #2262232
An oversensitive guy, a true believer of supernatural elements, seeks for a true friend.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1021993 added November 26, 2021 at 6:02am
Restrictions: None
The Mood Swing
"Is that's all?"said Shawn as he throws himself on the bed holding his chest tightly. He had tears in his eyes and every breath felt to him as it were his last.

It was exactly twelve at midnight and he was gazing at the little small single tick on his phone messenger. He threw the phone on his study desk in a fit of agony, fear and gloominess all at once. His eyes became watery The room was dark with a little yellow lamp glowing at his study table which exaggerated the poetic appearance of every object in his room remembering him about the deeds, the talks, the chats which he did on his phone.

He suddenly hears a little vibration on his phone which he believed can be heard only by him as he had the capability of pointing it out even between the hoard of shouting people. He gets up from his bed twenty two times faster than he did on being woken up in the morning by his mother. He, within a second reaches for his phone and taps on the first pop up which appeared before him. It said "Hi, are you awake?". This message brought a smile on his face and one could easily say that his face was lit even brighter than the lamp which was glowing on the very same table his phone was kept.

He brings the phone closer to his heart and gets laid on the bed with a feeling of satisfaction wiping all his tears which he assumed were now a burden to him and his happiness.

"I told you, sometimes you overthink mere stuffs.",says The Voice

"I never do, the joy provider makes me do that.",says Shawn while finger typing on this phone with a compact smile.

Who is The Voice and who is the joy provider he is referring to?
Is there someone else present in Shawn's room or is it just him talking to some ghost?


© Copyright 2021 Shubh (UN: daor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shubh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021993