*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022006-WDC-30-Day-Blogging-Nov-20-The-Fantastic-Voyage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Community · #2226993
Just my opinions and outlook on life
#1022006 added November 20, 2021 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
WDC 30 Day Blogging Nov. 20 The Fantastic Voyage
PROMPT November 20th

In your blog tonight/today, write about a story you've been told, or use a newscast story and CREATE a conspiracy theory. Tell us why you chose this subject, and of course, provide 'evidence' that your theory could be rooted in truth.


Before I even heard this on the news as something being spread around, a family member told me that the vaccines we were going to be given for Covid would have tracking devices so the government would know our every move. Now I laughed out loud when I heard this person say this. Most of us, adults anyway, have smartphones and you don’t have to be our government to find some techie that knows how to hack into a phone. Then I actually heard this theory on a news cast that I don’t normally turn to. I know tracking devices are put in animals under the skin so I started to actually think how in the world people believe a device is so small it goes in liquid through a 23 gauge needle into your arm and ends up where in your body? Talk about being attacked by a healthy immune system that would make mincemeat of it.

I don’t know if any of you are old enough to remember a movie called the “Fantastic Voyage” ? A spaceship was shrunk down with scientists in it to repair a clot in a VIP’s body (don’t remember why he was so important). The ship was made so small with 4 or 5 people inside to pass through a syringe and needle to go into the bloodstream, it was attacked by white blood cells and then had to pass through the heart at the perfect moment and the lungs. Seems like at some point the scientists got out of the ship and one remained stuck in a wall of cells. The scientists ended up coming out of this person’s tear duct at the end. I think the spaceship was left in the body.

At the time in the 1960’s, this was a great sci-fi movie. I haven’t watched it in years but if you need a good chuckle I am sure you can find it somewhere. Anyway, some people haven’t traveled very far from the movie studios of that era to the 2000s, I guess.

And in the words of the great Forrest Gump, “That’s all I have to say about that!”

© Copyright 2021 Redtowrite (UN: kat47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Redtowrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022006-WDC-30-Day-Blogging-Nov-20-The-Fantastic-Voyage