*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022339
by Shubh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #2262232
An oversensitive guy, a true believer of supernatural elements, seeks for a true friend.
#1022339 added November 26, 2021 at 6:02am
Restrictions: None
The Voice
"Do you remember the time I made you?"asked the boy...

"Rather say I was present in the void, you realised me, you shape me according to you, nothing else"
says The Voice
" You are no one special to find me, there are more than enough people to know me, child. I am nothing, absolutely nothing... Just your imagination, just a thought, just the voice which gives you guidance. I am your inner conscience ,your will power nothing else."

"Oh dear, weren't you the one saying that you are all powerful?
replies Shawn. Texting 'Bye Goodnight' to his special joy provider with a smilie after a short one and a half hours of conversation over texting.
"Even capable of destroying the timeline, the reality within fraction of seconds? Sorry, not even the smallest unit of time can define your strength, you said so, didn't you?" says him with a smirk in a sarcastic tone
" Hmm, well that's true" Says The Voice

"My creation, so strong?! Lucky..." The Voice interrupts Shawn " Look,Shawn Auguste! I agree to what I say, I am your will power and the will power of a human is capable of doing anything.I am indeed your creation, your imagination, puny child, but that doesn't mean that I am a failure like you, I am everything in a nothingness. Everyone owns me and I am individually present for everyone but only one in a millennium is able to utilise me fully. Right now you are talking to no one but yourself and that yourself is me, the everything, the omnipresence, the almighty."

"But Sir..." The Voice interrupts him again "It is one am right now and it makes no sense to you to blabber to yourself, if someone finds this out I am sure they will mistaken this scene as a ghost possessing you, sleep sleep sleep"

"You call yourself my parent and my child at the same time, that's true indeed". Says Shawn closing his eyes in a great deal of satisfaction because of the theory of limitlessness of human capabilities explained to him.

© Copyright 2021 Shubh (UN: daor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shubh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022339