*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022673-Every-day-is-a-new-day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#1022673 added December 1, 2021 at 10:39pm
Restrictions: None
Every day is a new day
Well, today I woke thinking how grateful I am for "getting" another day here. Life is a fragile thing; it is not to be taken for granted that you will have the next day.

I have really been made aware of this with the three losses in our family in the past two years. That shaved off quite a bit of the family, which makes one feel more vulnerable. I was always in this state but for some reason, it never occurred to me that today might be it. So, I need to do more while I can, be more while I can move as well, experience the life that I know is out there with no regrets that I reached for it with all that I had in me!

With this in mind, I started doing more, trying more things and even if I might need to play the fool while I am learning, it is better than sitting dreaming of things that I am not trying to actually obtain.

I think of my Father. It makes me sad that he never got the BEST cheesesteak sandwich from a small shop in Merrillville IN, my sister and brother, never left the state once they moved to IN more than 30 years before. My husband and I try to leave every year, it is a healthy thing to do and what FUN we have when we do.

It is better to try and fail while trying than to not try at all.

© Copyright 2021 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022673-Every-day-is-a-new-day