*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023339-Epilogue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2260357
Earth is abandoned and a ship is crashed on an alien planet.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1023339 added December 18, 2021 at 8:47am
Restrictions: None
Epilogue
About a week later The village had changed drastically, gone was the barn and the commons with its plays and shows Gone were the businesses and Ben’s bakery. Where Ben and his mom made pies and bread and his dad‘s stories. But surprisingly Ben didn’t care mother was his life now, and her warmth was everything to him.

Now Ben lived in a giant dormitory everybody did now , all of the houses had long since been torn down. The mayors office and the guards building was the only structures to stand. The former Gards now served with the collective.

It was in that dormitory that Ben slept in. Existed in to be specific He lie in his ocean of blue watching the colors swim by feeling relaxed. When suddenly his body began to jerk and move. Mother controlled them so thoroughly that Ben could just exist in his mind. In the world of blue if Ben had tried drugs like acid it would’ve felt like that. Ben Felt his body Sitting and felt nourishment filling him. His usual breakfast of eggs and bacon. Then it was time to work the fields they worked every day hallelujah praise mother and Ben headed off.

In the fields Ben would sometimes see Jimmy plowing the fields or planting seeds. But they would never speak for there was no time to waste on idol chat work needed to be done for the galactic collective. For Ben had learned from mother there was no need for school anymore that other planets had tried to be independent from home and needed to be brought into the collective.

So the rest of Bens day went on he ate lunch and worked. Then went home to eat dinner in the dormitory afterwards they did whatever needed to be done to the building. Cleaning and repairs then was exercise time. Because mother believed in healthy bodies and so this would go on eventually Ben wood reproduce with the female of mothers choosing, and the cycle would continue. “ but at least I learned everything about our history” Ben set a loud. then was enveloped in blue forever. .
© Copyright 2021 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023339-Epilogue