*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023643-Faeries-and-Angels-and-Virginia
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2256536
Are we all crazy or saved?
#1023643 added December 25, 2021 at 8:16am
Restrictions: None
Faeries and Angels and Virginia...





"Another Christmas." Muzzy sits back in his Lazy Boy chair.
Sally puts out some hot toddies and sits in a Lazy Boy chair beside him.
"Do you think Jesus would approve?" Sally queries.
Muzzy adjusts his position in his Lazy Boy, "Probably not."
He sips his hot toddy.

Sally sips her hot toddy...
"Faeries are like Angels, right?" Sally queries.
Muzzy stares at his hot toddy and dips a marshmallow in it.
"So, Angels are as real as Faeries," she concludes.
"Are there Faeries in Virginia?" Muzzy asks and eats a cookie.

"What?" Sally is confused.
"Virginia has a lot of poor people without health care," Muzzy adds a marshmallow to his cookie.
Sally looks at Muzzy, "That has nothing to do with Faeries or Angels!"
Muzzy dips a cookie in his hot toddy, "Angels and Faeries are everywhere."
Sally's left hand is tapping and both her feet.

"You want health care for the poor people of Virginia," Sally dips a marshmallow.
Muzzy pores some more hot toddy, "Wouldn't Faeries and Angels want health care for the poor?"
Sally sips her toddy, "Of course, they would."
Muzzy smiles and sips his toddy.
"They won't." she who must be obeyed states.
Muzzy smiles a Cheshire cat smile.


Vertago
© Copyright 2021 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023643-Faeries-and-Angels-and-Virginia