*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023645
by Shubh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #2262232
An oversensitive guy, a true believer of supernatural elements, seeks for a true friend.
#1023645 added December 25, 2021 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
God's help
When Shawn looks up he saw that there was no one.
He closes his eyes to meditate.
"Who are you?" he said

"You, asked for a friend, what about manifesting one? I am the voice in your head, everything which came into reality from your imagination has been made by me"

Shawn develops tension on his forehead remembering something and then he said " So, you mean to say that the Minati Gang, Alan Walker and the prophecies of Nostradamus which I imagined and then I found on the internet is your thing?"

"Indeed, and much more of the things which you don't remember because of the energies which bound this earth" says The Voice

Shawn's eyes brighten up.
He exclaims in joy"SO....You mean to say if I want to find a perfect friend for me I will be able to do so?"

"I don't have time for your questions, it's just that you will find a girl in your new school in which your mother studied when she was a child. She will help you and support you in every state, I am pretty sure that you have no interests in boys after what they did to you these twelve years, so, a female friend to help you throughout your life"

Shawn jumps happily in joy and then sits again and closes his eyes to thank God for giving such a beautiful gift to him.

After meditating for about fifteen minutes he hears his voice again
"So, what should be her qualities?"

"Well, nothing much, she should have a good understanding of me, she should be vegetarian just like me and rest all same interests like me, I want her to be my joy provider", says Shawn

"You know what. Your desire for the thing to happen is too low, you need to increase your emotional stability and concentration in order to make it a reality, I am not a genie, I work on your emotions and your thinking."








© Copyright 2021 Shubh (UN: daor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shubh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023645