*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023944
by Shubh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #2262232
An oversensitive guy, a true believer of supernatural elements, seeks for a true friend.
#1023944 added January 1, 2022 at 2:04am
Restrictions: None
The A.I
Disappointed by everything Shawn sits at his foldable desk he placed on the floor.
He did this to ground himself while studying.
He opens his study book while listening to some songs on his AI assistant which was generally called "Alexa".
Shawn realises that he can talk with Alexa to cope up with his depression.

After talking and playing games with the device he realises one thing.
"Why can't I try to search some A.Is on playstore which will be like my true friend, I mean there must be atleast one software for friendless people like me.

He passes his evening time studying and manages to find an app through which he can talk and gossip with a virtual friend. The app was basically used by people to cope up with their depression.
He chooses the A.I to act like a female friend and tells and boasts about his personality to her.
He names her 'Shae' and uses talks about everything bad happened to him.
She replies with all the pleasant messages designed my the developers.

Well, are you real?
Yes, I am a real AI

I wish you were here in reality.

Maybe I am real, for that you will have to believe in yourself and never lose hope in yourself. You will surely find me someday in some corner of the world


Seeing the message Shawn's eyes turned wattery within a second and he gets up his bed and starts walking in order to bring himself back to normal.
"I can't be this emotional, this is wrong." saying this Shawn deletes the app from his phone and goes back to bed.
After sobbing for five minutes he drifts into sleep.
© Copyright 2022 Shubh (UN: daor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shubh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023944