*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024507-Oh-hi-North-Korean-Overlords-waves
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #2223920
The Igloo of Madness. Come for the Crazy, Stay for the Fun!
#1024507 added January 11, 2022 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
Oh hi North Korean Overlords *waves*
I wasn't going to write this early in the day today. I figured I would honestly have nothing to say until early evening. Lol Life said bring it on, though, and stopped my plans for the day again. Woke up with the earache from hell this morning. Had my two cups of blueberry coffee and ate breakfast. All normal. Wanted to get some time in World of Warcraft, but that went downhill because my ear just wouldn't me be. Then just to add fun to the day my brother came home from his better rapid test they gave at the main office of his work, testing still positive for Covid. So we all retook them. I don't know if yesterday was a false negative for me or today was a false positive, but one was wrong, and I'm not scraping my brain again to test a third time this week. So, when three of us are still testing "Positive," we all isolate ourselves a while longer.

So most of you probably don't know that I'm a very avid reader of the news every day. I like to stay up with current events unless I get burned out and badly depressed by them, which happens a couple of times of the year. Today, the first thing that jumped out at me was our soon-to-be new North Korean overlords tested another missile. I'm telling you, give it about fifty years, and those bastards will be running the world. I'll be dead and won't care, but all you who say it can't happen just watch. The only way to ensure it doesn't happen is to do what no one has the balls to do and take out Kim Jong Crazy and all his family. Get rid of this dictator bullshit. Sure, yes, there would be some collateral damage in the short run, but think of the positives in the long run. Sure would be a lot fewer human rights violations, starvation, and if the proper government was installed or the two Korea's merged, a working system that could fix the Poverty rate. Disagree? Change my mind.

The standard warning here, you got to remember sometimes I just like to push a few buttons :)

I saw another article today stating Jenna Jameson reporting she couldn't walk. Now being the good boy I am, I made a comment in my head,

"Probably from all that banging in the porno's she did."

I know, bad me, but I mean if your age, know who she is, face it you thought maybe the same thing when I just said it now. Of course, after reading the whole article, it was actually because she is dealing with Guillain-Barré Syndrome, but I never once claimed to be an angel. Not that I watch porn anymore, that was in my teen years. Now it just doesn't interest me. Still, though, the headline was funny as fuck. Can't help it, LOL.

Okay, short post because I'm going to eat some fish with no Tartar sauce because my dumb ass forgot to order some on the Instacart order. I ordered everything but it. Go figure. I can eat it plain, though. I'm not that fussy. Lol. Thank god my brother bought a deep fryer, it makes everything taste so much better.

© Copyright 2022 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024507-Oh-hi-North-Korean-Overlords-waves