*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024573-So-it-ends-in-fire
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2264643
The world is born and ends in many ways
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1024573 added January 12, 2022 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
So it ends in fire
In the oval office President, Gerald sat, in the position he imagined every one of his predecessors in deep shit. Maybe not exactly only recently would his predecessors have received The bad news by a vampire CIA agent The progressive doings of one of Geralds predecessors, which he welcome except. The annoying fact that vampires could only spy at night which dumbass thought this was a good idea Gerald thought.
“ so we believe the Iranians are going to infuse the missile with dark magic”.
“ which means the end of the world for us,” Gerald said.
“ hey that was supposed to be my line but yes”. Gerald ignored this and stood, beginning to pace back-and-forth. Then Gerald came to a stop and turned around.
“ my options what are they?”
“ intelligence says the Israelis are sending in A special ops squad of werewolves”. That gave Gerald pause.
“ what are you thinking?”
“ that we can’t let the Israelis do this alone,” said President Gerald.

The first thing wrong he had noticed was that after leaving the bar. They had not taken the bridge into DC instead they had driven south towards and passed Springfield, even passing Woodbridge. If he was supposed to be stopping an Iranian nuclear missile shouldn’t he be in DC like at the Pentagon maybe he thought. He was about to voice this opinion when the car stopped at a gate, and sunglasses showed an I.D. Now he was more suspicious when Jim spoke.
“ we’re almost there I know it’s been a long trip here have a cigarette to relax,” Jim said opening a carton. He smiled as it was a favorite brand of his he was about to ask how he knew, then realize that these people had been tracking him they would know his favorite cigarette.

He took it and they continue to drive. Using the lighter Jim had given him he inhaled. The flavorful tobacco hit his lungs and he relaxed. In front, Jim was speaking about boring stuff The weather, and the prospects for the Washington Redskins this year stuff he didn’t care about. As Jim droned on he found himself more suggestive to what Jim was saying. So when Jim and sunglasses got out of the car and headed towards a bunker he found himself following, and when the MP turned her pretty face to say.
“ Who are you guys” he found himself blasting her with his magic then shielding them as the other guards fired.

Now he found himself inside the bunker Control room A cold shiver inside of him.
“ what did I do?”
It came out more like wwwat did ii do he could not stop shivering. Jim stopped and handed him another cigarette.
“ hear this will relax you Jarric”. Then he stopped the new cigarette in hand.
“ Jarrick?”
“ yes, you’ve been asleep for quite some time” other sunglasses said. He inhaled enjoying the last minutes of innocence he would ever have.
“ Why did you wake me?”
“ you know why Jarric you always know why the world needs to be destroyed,” sunglasses said.
“ I won’t do it this time”.
Jim just laughs” come on now you know what happens if you don’t”.
“ One way or the other the world ends whether you help us or not” other sunglasses says.
“ you can’t stop it,” says a female voice, and Jarric knows it’s the voice of the dead MP that soon all of the dead there will surround him because the two sunglassed men are demons. The sunglasses to hide their hell eyes and all the horror that’s in them. Then having no choice Jarric pours his power into the nuclear missile.

Jarric never had a sister in Iran and Iran had no nuclear missile aimed at the U.S. The agent talking to the president was a dream in his mind. But the nuclear missile filled with dark magic wasn’t a dream and the nightmarish nuclear war that followed was not. But the world had ended and that was the plan.  
© Copyright 2022 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024573-So-it-ends-in-fire