*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024664-Bermuda-Triangle-1142022-Andres-Mysterys
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1024664 added January 14, 2022 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Bermuda Triangle 1/14/2022 Andre's Mysterys
What's the Secret of the Bermuda Triangle?



Unless you've never been near a drugstore paperback rack and don't surf cable channels late at night, you've undoubtedly heard of the Bermuda Triangle, aka the Devil's Triangle. It's an area of water between Florida, Puerto Rico, and Bermuda that, according to pop mythology, contains some sort of malevolent force that causes ships, planes, and people to disappear, never to be seen again.
Some have put the blame on extraterrestrial invaders capturing humans for study, on inter-dimensional vortices, and even on oceanic flatulence (methane gas erupting from ocean sediments)

REFERENCE:https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/bermudatri.html
https://www.history.com/topics/folklore/bermuda-triangle
https://www.livescience.com/20645-ufo-sightings.html

BERMUDA TRIANGLE


"during very unstable weather conditions the down burst of cold air from aloft can hit the surface like a bomb, exploding outward like a giant squall line of wind and water. A similar event occurred to Concordia in 2010, off the coast of Brazil. Scientists are currently investigating whether "hexagonal" clouds may be the source of these up-to-170 mph (270 km/h) "air bombs" REFERENCE:BERMUDA TRIANGLE, WIKIPEDIA

As recent as two weeks ago. An extremely loud burst of sound struck the area where I live. It was reported by many people on Facebook. Questions were raised about the occurrence.

We have been experiencing some unstable weather, weather stations in the area were consulted. One explanation was given that it could have been a meteor entering the atmosphere somewhere close as the sound was reported in many small towns and rural places in the area.

To me it sounded like a sonic boom. An object moving faster than the speed of sound causes pressure waves in the atmosphere moving quickly away from the source.

I have read about the Bermuda Triangle for many years. It covers approximately, 500,000 square miles of ocean. It is traveled regularly, by ships and airplanes, that never experience anything out of the ordinary. The name for this area was first used by a writer, Vincent Gaddis, in an article written for Argosy Magazine.

All over the world in 7 different oceans accidents happen to aircraft and ships. They do not happen more in the Bermuda Triangle, than anywhere else. The Bermuda Triangle is considered folklore; started by writers looking to earn money with fanciful stories. Only instead of the fictional fantasy angle; They built up a supposed angle of reality based on loss of aircraft and ships.

Have we lost ships and aircraft in that area? Yes. If we don't have evidence about why and how they were lost it becomes a mystery. Suggested reality says the losses are due to weather conditions, human error, or unexplained natural causes. Finding them in the deep waters of the ocean takes special equipment and salvage. Where to look is always a problem? Someday all the mysteries the earth holds will be solved.

As for Andre I've traveled with the mischief monkey. I thought it was always wise to monitor his intake of Banana daiquiri?

WORD COUNT: 485-PROMPT 96 WORDS = 389




© Copyright 2022 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024664-Bermuda-Triangle-1142022-Andres-Mysterys