*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025020-Coffee-keeps-me-sane-and-you-alive
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #2223920
The Igloo of Madness. Come for the Crazy, Stay for the Fun!
#1025020 added January 19, 2022 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
Coffee keeps me sane, and you alive.
Okay, so on the second cup of coffee, I might be sane enough to type this now. I took a couple of days off from writing a blog, but not to break my trying to write everyday rule, I have been working on a story, so I kept that up. Plus, I did school work, so there is a lot of writing there. LOL.

We got nailed over the last two days with a lot of snow. The bonus to being in a wheelchair is that I don't get to shovel it anymore. My brother bought a snowblower, though, so I miss out on the fun of using that. Yes, I know I said fun when it comes to a snowblower, but what can I say? Those things are fun as hell.

The last couple of days, I have been playing some PUBG with my buddies, or as I call them guys, my bitches. We suck now so bad. My gameplay had a minimum of at least five or six kills before we took a break. Now I can't hit shit. I don't even see the person shooting me 90% of the time. I think my brain is broken when it comes to first-person shooters, or I just got to play more because this shit does not work for me. And my coffee went cold, damn it.

Last night we had tacos for dinner. Worst ones ever, but of course, my sister-in-law made them, so they sucked from before even cooking. They were doomed from the start! I made the mistake of taking two to start with, I had to force them down, and they faked I was full just to get away from the table. Of course, I was starving. So as soon as everyone was out of the kitchen, I ate two oranges and then later in the night, I had a bag of microwave popcorn. By the way, I have gotten extremely fussy about eating. I will only eat the premium white stuff. Everyone has been warned not to touch it, or I will chop off hands. LOL. I'm kidding about the last part.

I realized something yesterday, and I definitely lost my sense of smell with this last round of covid. Yesterday proved it when the dog was farting under the table during dinner. Everyone could smell it but me. I'm like, what smell? Then it clicked on me. I haven't smelled anything in a while. No blueberry coffee, Not my usual bad gas after I eat dairy. Not the typical fragrant smell from my vape. I'm now sitting here trying to sniff a glass of black cherry cola I made this morning. I can't smell it. I just opened a fresh bottle of Vape juice that should smell like raspberries and kiwi. I smell nothing. WTF, this doesn't seem right. Like I'm inhaling right from the bottle, yes, not liking this. It's incredible, though, how long it took me to notice this. I wasn't exactly looking for it either. My sense of taste never went. Okay, it is a little muted. Now I am seeing slight differences in everything. Mostly with sweet stuff, like the cookies mom baked the other day, everyone said was sweet, but I didn't find them sweet at all, or instead of one Splenda fake sugar in my coffee, I have been using two lately because as I told mom, it seems to bring out the taste better. Fucking covid, even after it's done, it is still saying, haha fuck you to me.

Anyways I'm done. Make sure you check out my contest I'm currently running
BOOK
The Humdinger Word of the Day Contest!  (18+)
Win GP's or more using the word of the day in a sentence!
#2265069 by DoXx, The Renegade Monkey

© Copyright 2022 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025020-Coffee-keeps-me-sane-and-you-alive