*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025410
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #2223920
The Igloo of Madness. Come for the Crazy, Stay for the Fun!
#1025410 added January 26, 2022 at 9:06am
Restrictions: None
Do I have the right to be mad?
This day started out good. I can sort of smell my coffee this morning, it is very muted, but the smell is there a little. Then stupid me went and checked my email on here expecting another entry for my contest I run, but I got a surprise. I'm not going to name and shame the person, but this person decided to low fucking rate my contest 2 and a half stars! The review didn't make sense, and they submitted it to good deeds to get cash. I'm not going to respond to the person right now because, well, I would be insulting.

I'm going to post the review here, though, because parts don't make sense, and I'll address it afterwards.


Hi, interesting contest (word of the day), but do we not get to see the winning sentence?
I can't help feeling I must be missing something obvious.
Regards
Ps ignore the rating. It's not a real rating but the system won't let me submit without ticking the boxes so to speak.



I post the previous winners from the round before in every new entry. Those who entered always see the other sentences which are in the comments. It's not that hard to see, right?? Then he rates me two and a half stars and tells me to ignore the rating? Seriously wtf, please. I run this contest for people to have fun, some days for a challenge, and overall just so people can be creative! 95% of the prizes awarded have come from my own pocket and will continue.

Am I in the wrong here to be upset over this?

Would love some feedback here.

P.s you can check out the contest here.

BOOK
The Humdinger Word of the Day Contest!  (18+)
Win GP's or more using the word of the day in a sentence!
#2265069 by DoXx, The Renegade Monkey



.

© Copyright 2022 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025410