*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025872-Whoopie-Goldbergs-Holocaust
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2256536
Are we all crazy or saved?
#1025872 added February 2, 2022 at 8:53am
Restrictions: None
Whoopie Goldberg's Holocaust...




Whoopie Goldberg, Caryn Eliane Johnson was born November 13, 1953.
Whoopie Goldberg is her show name.
Her show name got her more auditions in New York theaters.
And so more power to Whoopie Goldberg...

Whoopie got suspended for two weeks for misstating the Holocaust.
She did say it didn't happen.
Whoopie Goldberg said it wasn't about antisemitism.
The NAZIS of the 30s and 1940s hated Jews and wanted the Jews all dead.
Crystal Knok was a German Christian play that ended with attacking Jewish stores.
That's where the NAZIS were coming from.

And the rest of Europe and North and South America were antisemitic.
Rember that cruise ship of German Jews that Hitler sent out?
They couldn't find anywhere to port not even USA in New York City Harbour.
This was the antisemitism that the Jews were dealing with.
World War II was not for liberating the Jews from NAZI Germany.
It was fought because NAZI Germany became a threat to Europe and the USA.
The USA turned the tide of World War II with its huge manufacturing base.

It was all about the number of bombers and battleships and tanks the USA could produce.
The plight of the Jews in Europe was an extra...
The NAZIS continued to kill the captured Jews in Europe after the war...
They hated the Jews and wanted them all dead.
Whoopie Goldberg might remember the Jews who helped in the Civil Rights movement.
And now she has time to think about the six million Jews who died in the Holocaust.
I am half-Jew on my mother's side...

My dad was Irish American and fought the NAZIS in Europe.
Whoopie Goldberg will be fine, but most of my mother's family was killed by the NAZIS.
That is what it is...
Most of us will be forgotten, but not the Holocaust.
Have fun Whoopie Goldberg.


Bob County

© Copyright 2022 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025872-Whoopie-Goldbergs-Holocaust