*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025967
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1025967 added February 3, 2022 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3: A New Year Behind Bars!
It was early in January, and you are once again very depressed because you just spent New Year's behind bars. Sure, you hardly ever do stuff around New Year's except play some Pokemon games, but you were never a fan of alcohol. You were quite fond of Marijuana, but since your friends disappeared, it was quite difficult to find another stash.

Early that month, you decided to call up your mother, despite facing legal repercussions for this, and try to contact her. You continue to try and call her, but didn't get her for a few calls until you finally get an answer. Unfortunately, it wasn't your mother that picked up, but rather, it was your evil Aunt Harriet! You ask what she is doing on the phone and she asks why you are calling this number. You chuckle a bit before you tell her that you are trying to get in touch with your mother and she responds with, "Did you forget that there is currently a 'no contact' order against you? That means you can't talk to Mommy anymore!" You did recall receiving such a thing around the time of your arrest, but since you are a Goddess, this doesn't apply to you. On the other end of the line, Aunt Harriett rolls her eyes as you run your mouth about how you are a Goddess and the merge will sort everything out! Before you could continue with the sermon, she responds with, "Well Goddess or not, if you don't stop calling this number, I will have a word with Mr. Heilberg!" At that point, your blood begins to burn red hot and you slam the phone down before you storm off back to your cell...

Later that night, you begin to stir heavily in your sleep. It seems like your nightmares have come back to haunt you! In your sleep, you see all kinds of horrible images! Starting with you being in your diapers and being quite young. You then see some crazy woman being on a phone with someone. You recognize her as the Roach woman that would babysit you while your parents go out for a night in town and become old drunkards. You try to say something to your babysitter, but she grabs you and throws you into a toy filled room and slams the door shut! As she locks the door, your vision gets fuzzy before you see yourself in a school desk inside of what looks like an elementary school in the early 90s. You then recognize it as the school you went to when you were in the 4th grade! Just as you look around, you see your teacher, along with a gang of counselors and the principal, approach you. You try to flee, but they all grab you and force you into the ground. As you scream your head off for Mommy and Daddy, your vision gets fuzzy again and soon see yourself in a high school bus. You then realized that you were back in high school! Before you could say something, a random person would run down the bus and swings a punch at you, causing your glasses to fall off! As you reel in pain, your vision once again gets fuzzy and you see yourself in what looks like a college classroom. You recognize this Hellhole as being the PVCC and are not fond of those years. Before class could start, a college professor runs in and tells you to get the fuck out! You try to tell the professor that it's your Birthday and they should be more respectful, but they don't give a rat's ass and kick you out anyways! As you sit down at a random table and begin to cry, your vision gets fuzzy and see yourself naked in your room, standing in front of a webcam. You then see a table that has your medallion on it along with a kitchen knife. You remember this moment and realize that it was the time that Bluespike hacked into your accounts and was making you do something horrible to get it back! He instructs you to take the knife and cut up the medallion into about four pieces. After you do so, he then tells you to do something awful...to grab those pieces and shove them up your butt! You hesitate at first and as you begin to shove pieces of your precious medallion up your butt, your vision gets fuzzy again and you soon see yourself in your Tomgirl outfit, sitting in a mini-van with your Mother. Before you could figure out what is going on, you see a cop car pull up behind you and a Jerkop asks you to step out. As you do, he grabs you and slams you onto the mini-van, breaking your glasses in the process! You ask what the Hell is going on and he says you are under arrest for running over the Manajerk, Michael Snyder! As you get taken to the ground, you see your mother hop out of the vehicle and approach the Jerkops. She pleads with them to back off and when they refused, she slaps one of them, causing them to gang up on her and arrest her immediately! You see this and as you start to scream in a state of panic, your vision gets fuzzy and you see yourself at the mall. You were wearing a pair of purple or pink glasses while wearing a hoodie from your high school years. You then see a group of Jerkops tackle you again and handcuff you as you see the yellow shirted foe talk to another Jerkop while wiping off his face. You then remember this moment and as you yell at everyone that they shouldn't of called the police, your vision gets fuzzy yet again and you soon see nothing but black! You look around scared and confused until you see a light and see it shining above your mother! As you start to feel relief and run towards your mother, you hear an evil cackle that sends shivers up your spine! You look up at the source and see a wicked witch flying around on a broom stick! You at first think it's Mary Lee Walsh, but instead, you see that it's your Aunt Harriett being a witch this time! She swoops down and grabs your mother and flies toward a red portal! Your mother would yell for help and you try to run at them at Sonic Speed, but are somehow slowed down as the two fly into a portal, causing a bright flash! Shortly after the flash, you finally snap out of it and wake up in your jail cell! You notice that not only are you covered in sweat, but noticed that you are wearing a pair of DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS again...

A couple of days later, you would get a letter from Kenneth, along with a phone number, saying that you should call someone about your troubles. The person goes by the name of "Zombo the Clown" and is a member of his forum. You didn't hesitate before you pick up a phone and call him. He picks up the phone and is quite happy you are finally calling him! You talk to him about a range of topics, from talking about taking care of his kid during the pandemic, to the myth called "Climate Change", and finally about life behind bars. You take advantage of this moment and ask him to not only send you some money, but to go by the Holy Temple and check on your mother. He agrees to do this, but only in exchange for a Sonichu drawing. You sigh and agree to this. He hollers for joy before hanging up on you. You return to your cell and begin to work on the drawing. You decided to put in minimal effort for this, not only because of how short on art supplies you are, but because you weren't exactly in a mood to draw up some Sonichu comics since the day of your arrest. You put the drawing, along with a letter, into an envelope and mail it out to Zombo. A few days later, you get a response from Zombo again, and think he is paying you big bucks! Instead, it's a letter from him asking, "What the fuck kind of drawing is this?!? This drawing looks like it was done by a preschooler! My kid is around this grade and can draw better than this!!!" You get quite furious and rip the letter to shreds before flushing them down the toilet. You could of placed them in a trash bin like a normal person, but don't think these foul letters don't deserve such and decide to flush them down the toilet, not caring you could be clogging up the jailhouse's plumbing system.

Some time after that, you get another letter. This one is from your Aunt Harriett. You think she is sending in an apology letter, saying she is sorry for being a royal bitch to you and would like to receive some forgiveness. Instead, it was a letter with her asking you if you have told anyone outside of the jailhouse about the recent car wreck your mother was in. She asks this because not only have trolls harassed her at home again, but has been harassing her and her husband and has been blowing up their phones, shouting some ridiculous nonsense! She then tells you to keep some things quiet or she will take legal action for the harassment! Shaken up from this, you immediately call up Kenneth and ask if he posted a letter online that he shouldn't have. He at first denied it, but then said that he only posted the envelope. You keep pushing him and he then admits that he had a piece of paper sticking out of the envelope, but claims he didn't spill the beans. You aren't buying his bullshit and continue to keep pressure on him! He eventually gives in and says a confession: He thinks a troll has somehow gotten hold of the contents of the letter and leaked the information out onto the internet! This made you so mad, you just wanted to smite him right then and there! But you decided to Pity the Fool and let him off with a friendly warning before slamming the phone and storming back into your cell, worried sick about your trial...

The Day of the Trial!!!

It was a fine morning in February, and you are heading to the courtroom. You once again meet up with the dorky lawyer and he tells you to please behave yourself this time. You tell him you will if he can speed things up and help get you home today. He rolls his eyes again before he sits down. The trial once again begins with Judge Miyamoto-San coming in and they once again speak about your psych evaluations. During the discussion, you had hoped and prayed that you get to go home today, because not only has it been half a damn year in the shit hole, but you had missed being around Mommy and your video game consoles! You have also heard rumors of a new Pokemon game that has just come out. You remember someone writing to you about it. Just as you think about playing the new game right as you get home, the judge makes another decision...

"There will be another continuance." Judge Miyamoto-San said.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?
IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS?!? DOES HE NOT REALIZE THAT A NEW POKEMON GAME JUST CAME OUT AND YOUR BIRTHDAY IS JUST WEEKS AWAY?!?
With your blood boiling, you stand up and attempt to fire off a "Curse-Ye-Ha-Me-Ha!" at him, but once again, you get hit over the head with a black stick and are thrown back into your cell.
You spend the next few nights screaming your head off as you demand to play the new Pokemon game!!!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025967