*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026362
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1026362 added March 1, 2022 at 2:36am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3.5: A Not-So-Happy Birthday behind bars!
It has been almost a week since your trial and your blood is still boiling over what Judge Miyamoto-San has just done. You cannot believe that he would keep you locked up in jail ON YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY!!!
What in Commodore's name is he thinking?!?
Well, regardless, you will incite a curse to put on the Judge's sorry ass later...

Some time later, you were having a normal day when suddenly the dorky lawyer grabs you and pulls you into an office. He locks the door and sits down at a table, seeming to be quite agitated. He asks if you have lost your damn mind again, because he just got word that you have been in contact with your Mommy still. You tell him that you have indeed been contacting her, but will try to work on minimizing the contact in the near future. The dorky lawyer sighs before telling you that it is far too late for that. The prosecution team has acquired quite a bit of evidence of you constantly contacting your mother and are in the process of getting it ready to present it to the Judge. The prosecution is also planning to ask the Judge for a way to keep you out of the "Holy Temple." Of course, you roll your eyes at the last part and say that you will just stay at an Inn and that's that. Unfortunately, the dorky lawyer tells you that one of the plans the prosecution has in store involves convincing the Judge to send you into a mental health facility. At that point, your blood turns ice cold and you freeze in place, shocked at what you just heard. The prosecution was going to plan to put you in a house full of those, "Slow-in-the Minds" and you were not thrilled with the idea. You have dreaded being around these people since High School because you had to ride in a bus full of them day in and day out. And now, the thought of having to live with these people for the rest of your life is sending chills up your spine!
"PLEASE GO AND TELL THE JUDGE THAT I'M NOT A 'SLOW-IN-THE-MIND' GODDAMMIT!!!"
You shouted at the dork.
He tells you that if you had just obeyed the "no contact" order and not keep breaking it, the prosecution would never have reached to this level...

You then roll your eyes and say "Well whatever, at least I will be out of here in time for my B-Day, right?"
Unfortunately, that is the other thing the dorky lawyer wanted to talk to you about...it was the date for the next trial...which will be on July 28th, 2022.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? SEVERAL MORE MONTHS IN THE SLAMMER!?! HAS THE JUDGE TRULY AND HONESTLY LOST HIS MIND?!? DOES HE NOT REALIZE THAT NOT ONLY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY COMING UP, BUT A NEW "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" MOVIE IS COMING OUT AND YOU NEED TO SEE IT POST-HASTE UPON IT'S RELEASE!!!

You angrily tell the Dork to go back and try to convince the Judge to change his mind and let you out sooner! He tells you that, unfortunately, because you decided to show your ass during the Bond Hearing, the Judge doesn't think it is safe to put a bond on you due to his concern for the safety of the community. You tell him that is complete and utter bullshit and that YOU ARE A HARMLESS GODDESS AND WOULD NOT HURT A SOUL IN THE COMMUNITY!!!
He again tells you that the outbursts have caused the Judge to think otherwise.
You then angrily yell,
"That's it, TIME FOR ME TO BECOME A GODDESS AND SMITE YOUR SORRY ASS!!!"

You then proceeded to jump onto your defense attorney like a crazed chimpanzee and attempt to scratch at him. Before much damage could be done, jerkops rush in and tackle you, pushing you off of your defense attorney! Before you could fire off a "curse shot", a jerkop fires a taser at you and zaps you to the extreme, causing you to black out!

You wake up later to see yourself strapped down heavily in the back of an inmate transport vehicle. You ask what the Hell is going on and the driver tells you exactly what is happening to you in horrific details...you are being sent to a mental hospital!

Upon hearing this, you go apeshit and proceed to throw a massive tantrum in the back of the van...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026362