*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026627-Hic
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2253657
Maybe meandering, possibly peripatetic and indisputably irregular.
#1026627 added February 13, 2022 at 4:13pm
Restrictions: None
Hic!
I should not do this drunk, but oh well, what the hey. There are types of drunk, as some of you will know. Before I get sleepy, I'm a happy drunk. Since I don't do this often, it doesn't actually take a lot for me to get happily buzzed, and when I do, my natural inclination, which is to love everyone, comes to the fore. Embarrassing huh!? Well no, not really. See I'm a deeply flawed human being (at least in part), (that's at least in part human for those who love nonsense), and because of that I'm slow to judge anyone. (Unless they hurt cats, then they should be smeared with BBQ sauce and left in a small room with some hungry tigers).

Today's strange ideas include 'Enter The Draino', which might actually see the light of day, because I'm thinking of ideas for the Screams weekly contest,
FORUM
SCREAMS!!!  (GC)
A Terrifying Contest Of Horror And Three Time Quill Award Winner!
#2020439 by Lilli 🧿 ☕
(The prompt I am considering is 'It was deeper than you thought.'. My idea, so far, involves a Sanitary Engineer and his chemical drain unblocker, oh and he is a martial artist, hence the title. I'm planning to enter this as my 'Starter for ten', (RIP Bamber Gascoigne), for Schnujo is Late to Lannister 's The Contest Challenge,
FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
, which in a moment of madness, (sorry, I mean clarity naturally), I have decided to attempt.

This must be a train of thought thing, because prior to this I was thinking about Saddam Hussain's Secret Hidden Drains. This would recast the frankly imaginary 'WMD' as the equally absurd 'MFS', (Massive Flushing Systems).

I'm also considering writing 'Let Them Eat Cud', an exploration of the unsuspected presence of camels in the French Aristocracy.

I've 'leaked' a teaser for my next three giveaways of Merit Badges. Did I mention that I'm having fun?

Lot's of Valentine's stuff going on, and I have availed myself of some of the possibilities, I do love this site, and several (many) of the wonderful people on it, (almost as much as I like bracketed comments or asides!)

© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026627-Hic