*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027112-Im-reviewing-the-situation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2253657
Maybe meandering, possibly peripatetic and indisputably irregular.
#1027112 added February 20, 2022 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
I'm reviewing... the situation....
WDC has taken a bit of a back pedal this evening, as I went to see a film at the cinema with my eldest son. We watched 'Moonfall', having seen trailers for it when we went to see 'The Matrix Resurrections' at the end of December. I didn't have great expectations of 'Moonfall', but it surprised me, it was way better than I'd expected. Sure it was hockum, but I LIKE hockum. The plot was silly, the moon changing it's orbit - wreaking havoc on Earth, and turning out to be nothing like what we all think it is, (cheese! - sorry, I'll be good). The heroes ride a museum piece out to save everyone and it all ends as you'd expect. 90 minutes of pretty great entertainment, silly, but fun.

I've been thinking about my March event,leading to an April Giveaway, I am so going to regret this. Part of my thinking is that I shall use a static item to showcase the pieces reviewed. Then I thought, what if I commit to reviewing the new member's story/poem etc. as well? (gulp), Then I thought, what if I further offer to review an item from the existing member's portfolio too, as a further thank you, over and above getting a merit badge.

I'll give this more thought, because it will involve a lot of work, but then all things worthwhile do. What do you think gentle reader?

© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027112-Im-reviewing-the-situation