*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027909-Thank-You-By-Dido
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1027909 added March 2, 2022 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
Thank You By Dido
48 Hour Media Music Challenge
Song: Thank You By Dido

I remember this song from a long time ago. In this song, a woman is being evicted and the police are at her door putting a eviction sign on her door. The house is a pretty lavender. The inside has pretty colors inside as well. Moving men are packing her stuff up and she is singing I want to thank you. I don't think I would be singing if someone was trying to evict me. The police lead the woman out of her house and the house is being bulldozed down. Sad. That beautiful lavender house. I know these things happen in real life. I am thankful my house is my own and paid for. The song is pretty. Guess the woman is thankful for what she does have. The song has a pretty melody and good harmony. I did like the song. You would think the song was about a romance and the video would be about two lovers and a woman being with friends by an ocean or lake or maybe at a wedding. These are my thoughts. I enjoy listening to this song. Sad video. That's life. Life isn't always happy and we know that. I enjoyed this song.

Image of Elsa, Sven and snow.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027909-Thank-You-By-Dido