*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027926-Goodnight-LA
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#1027926 added March 3, 2022 at 3:47am
Restrictions: None
Goodnight L.A.
I realized after the fact that I wasn't as clear as I could have been with yesterday's entry. I can't even blame being drunk. But I was tired. Anyway, point is, I did indeed spend a few hours on Catalina Island on Tuesday. It's a pain in the ass to get there and back, but the boat ride was relaxing and Avalon, the main town there, has some cool little tourist-trappy shops.

I can blame a lot of yesterday on being drunk, though. While I stayed firmly on the mainland, the day started to go uphill with lunch, which consisted of sushi and a really quite amazingly large quantity of sake. After visiting several purveyors of fine malt beverage subsequent to that, the final one being within half a mile of my hotel, I ended up stumbling back and passing out.

Today, my plane leaves in a few hours, and I doubt I'll be on here for the rest of the day. So I wanted to get my blog entry in to keep my streak going, even though I don't have much to talk about except how generally awesome the breweries in the L.A. area are, and to publicly thank Annette for being my local guide for these last few days.

After this, we'll return to our regularly scheduled programming.



© Copyright 2022 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027926-Goodnight-LA