*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027927-Twenty-One-Isnt-Too-Bad-Considering
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1027927 added March 3, 2022 at 4:20am
Restrictions: None
Twenty-One Isn't Too Bad Considering
Twenty-One Isn’t Too Bad Considering


Did a little bit better last Sunday than I thought that I did. I got fifteen single paragraphs written for the second episode of my Water Wars television series. That left three in Act One to finish writing for this scriptwriting project. Add eighteen more for Act Two and Act Three and I get twenty-one paragraphs written yesterday.

Twenty-one paragraphs may not read like a lot. But I think that it is. Especially, considering what I had to do to get to them. There are two reasons why I didn’t get more of my paragraphs written yesterday at work. One reason is that all of these paragraphs are either four or five lines long. With two-thirds of them being five and the other third being four lines per paragraph.

The second reason is because of work. It was very busy at work yesterday. I’m not sure if it was the busiest that I have seen. But if it isn’t, it’s probably close to a second or third busiest yesterdays. That’s how busy it was at work yesterday. What made it so bad was that I was on my feet most of the time. And I’m not supposed to be on them that much. It was three to four times longer than it should have been.

It wasn’t just how busy it was, though. I also had to deal with the sun trying to blind me too. Yesterday, it was in the low to middle eighties. Not only was I in a long-sleeved shirt, but the AC wasn’t working either too well. As a result, I was very miserable during the first four hours of my shift. The last four weren’t quite as bad. But it was still extremely busy during that time too.

I’m kind of surprised that I got twenty-one single paragraphs written yesterday at work considering how busy it was and the weather. Hopefully, I can do the same today. If not a little bit more. Which I may be able to do. After all, eighteen of those paragraphs will only be three lines long for each one of them.

So, logically I should get at least twenty-seven paragraphs written today. Maybe even thirty-six. The first eighteen will end episode two of this series. And the last nine to eighteen will start at the beginning of episode three. I don’t think that I will be able to get thirty-six of them written today. Even with half of them being short paragraphs. But I’m going to try.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027927-Twenty-One-Isnt-Too-Bad-Considering