*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028834-Twenty-One-Single-Scene-Paragraphs
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1028834 added March 13, 2022 at 3:38am
Restrictions: None
Twenty-One Single Scene Paragraphs
Twenty-One Single Scene Paragraphs


Seventeen plus four equals twenty-one. That’s how many total single paragraphs I got written yesterday at work. That’s seven scenes and four Establishing Shots. Not a bad day. Especially, considering I did them at work. I think that it was a very good day.

The first one ended my Teaser Act for Part One of my movie introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. And the other sixteen were almost halfway through my Act One of this part. Probably would have gotten the other two I needed to make halfway through it. But I did have some re-writing that I need to get done.

Like Friday, I had a few re-writes that I needed to get done yesterday at work. I knew what I wanted to write. But I had some trouble writing them in their three to six lines paragraphs. If I didn’t have them to re-write, I probably would have gotten two more of them written. Maybe even one or two more besides them.

At least I don’t have to do it by hand. The other day when I was having trouble with my formatting on my tablet, I was starting to believe that I would have to go back to writing it by hand. Then write it on my laptop. I am so happy that I don’t have to write it by hand anymore.

Yes, I know that I may be forced to start writing it again by hand. I’m kind of surprised that my tablet privileges haven’t been taken away from me yet. Once again, I am happy that they haven’t. But I know that they can be at any time, though. Especially, since I may not be working there too much longer anyway.

No, I don’t think that they are going to fire me from this post. And they aren’t going to force me to quit. But the results may be the same. What am I trying to write about? It’s that it looks like my brother, and I will be moving in the next month or two. My brother and I are getting a house.

How is that going to affect my writing? That I don’t know yet. I will still be working for the same company. But I don’t know where I will be working for them. I’m hoping that I will still be able to write at whatever post I will be at. But I won’t know that for sure until I get that new post. I think that I probably will be able to do it. At least to some degree. But there is a very good chance that I won’t be able to do it too.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028834-Twenty-One-Single-Scene-Paragraphs