*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029001-Billboard-Star
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1029001 added March 17, 2022 at 11:41am
Restrictions: None
Billboard Star


Well hello there! When was the last time you saw yourself on a billboard?

I have the privilege of being on a tourism billboard for our town. The picture was taken some months ago on a VERY cold day down on the Riverwalk by the Musselshell River in Roundup. I decided to wear an excellent coat that I have that's rated to -30°. I'm the one in the bright blue coat. What a good choice that was!

Gotta say, when I heard that Morgan, the gentleman in the picture, was renting a billboard for a year for promoting our little town, I was excited. He and I serve on the SE Montana Tourism board. And he is the manager of the Big Sky Motel in town.

Then when I heard that this picture was on the first billboard Morgan sponsored, well, I had to laugh. What a hoot! First chance I had, I got a picture of it.

Life comes at you fast sometimes. Enjoy it while you can!



(hint - click on the picture for bigger image)
 ~

© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029001-Billboard-Star