*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029087
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1029087 added March 17, 2022 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
St. Patricks Day Celebrations
Prompt: Write about St. Patrick's Day and celebrations and feast.

I like to listen to Celtic music and Irish music on St. Patrick's Day. I don't drink or make corn beef. I just enjoy the music.

I love celebrating Christmas and Thanksgiving. We have cook outs on the fourth of July and Memorial Day and Labor Day.

My other Church had Thanksgiving Dinners and Ice Cream Socials. I miss that . They had the Mother and Daughter Banquet. These were nice.

Anymore, I go to Church and pray. I enjoy Christmas time and Chritmas Communion at night. It is individual and one on one. I can meditate with God and Jesus and feel at peace.

I guess this is it outside of Easter. I go to Church. Easter is always special.

Merit Badge in Take Up Your Cross
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being faithful. Jesus loves you. I love you.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029087