*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029791-The-Final-Five-Days---Day-5
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2249293
The Banana Blog
#1029791 added March 31, 2022 at 10:55am
Restrictions: None
The Final Five Days - Day 5

February won't March, but April May. I just thought of that now. Little blogging tip for y'all - If you think of something, write it.

March is going out like a lion where I live. April can't get here soon enough. The last day of March is like garbage day for me. I'm so happy to be rid of March and all the ides, the bitter cold, the wind, all of it. Just go! Get outta here March, and here, take this with you. (as I toss a bundle of shirts in a box) While you're at it, take this pile of renovations debris and this broken space heater.

I like to de-clutter and rid myself of excess personal items at the end of March, it's almost religious.

So, if you want... The Banana Bar Barge is stopping in your driveway on March 31st. You can toss anything and everything in it. What are you going to send to the bin?

On the other hand... I love April. It's a rebirth. Its Spring, Easter, April showers bring May Flowers, and so on.

I may be over-thinking this.

What are your thoughts on the March-April transition? Maybe we can invent some sort of conspiracy theory.


I never heard that saying - February won't March but April May. Fun. Well, I cannot wait for this stupid month to be over.

I have nothing against March, mind you. My birthday is in March, as is my sister's and her husband's, and my twin grandchildren's. But the dull dreariness of it I can live without. I do see a bit of green in my yard now, just a hint. There are some spring flowers trying their best to grow. The lilacs are trying to bud out. But it's a struggle here.

The most I want gone is drama. I had an episode last night with a planning meeting I attended. This meeting was for the Renaissance Festival we are trying to organize for September. Two members came and put me on the spit and grilled me over the campfire. An incident about three weeks ago irked them something fierce and they were loaded for bear, as it were. They did everything but accuse me of murder. For pity's sake, if you have a problem with me, accuse me as soon as it happens. Don't let it fester and get so large it leads to this over-the-top anger that hurts everyone.

So another lady and I are now facing restructuring the entire organization of the festival. Four, maybe five, key people are gone. We think. We don't know for sure. Drama. I want drama gone. I want people to act like responsible adults, not babies.

Banana Bar Barge please come to Roundup, Montana with a big garbage truck. I have a large load of bovine detritus. it's stinking up my life.


new signature 2021



Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029791-The-Final-Five-Days---Day-5