*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030344-April-8-prompt
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2249293
The Banana Blog
#1030344 added April 8, 2022 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
April 8 prompt


Review of the restaurants


Return of the Hamburglar

I have to say, I have my doubts that this restaurant concept will work. I don’t enjoy Mickey D anymore. I haven’t enjoyed it for years. It, as well as all other fast food joints, seems intent on serving us junk food for inflated prices.

I want to go back to the greasy Quarter Pounder with cheese and the fries made with beef tallow. Now those were the days. Heck with the health kick, if I eat fast food, I want it to taste good. I want to feel my arteries hardening with every bite. I want to see the kids playing in the indoor playground. Whatever happened to them, by the way.

McBeer and McMartini? Well, that may work in today’s world. After all, in New Orleans they have drive-thru daiquiri bars. Why not?


Head Chef

Now this is some restaurant. I mean, come on. Does Lilli have the kitchen to pull off all those canapés, duck roulade, filet, bananas foster? You’d have to have a gourmet, fully equipped Top Chef kitchen with about $10,000 in ovens and pans and such.

Last time I was back in the Banana Bar kitchen I saw a soup tureen and a hot plate. Plus a really filthy microwave. I never order food at the Banana Bar. Drinks? Well, I figure the alcohol sterilizes the glassware, so maybe I’m safe there.

So good luck, a gourmet offering such as this would bring in the money. But you’d have to shell out a ton of cash upgrading the place first.




W/C 265







new signature 2021



Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030344-April-8-prompt