*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030455-The-99th-of-the-Year-2022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2118335
My blog of half-important thoughts and consistent communication practice.
#1030455 added April 9, 2022 at 11:50pm
Restrictions: None
The 99th of the Year 2022
Stress and Forgetfulness





         Things have been a little stressful lately: taxes, daylight savings, out-of-town work. It's amusing because last year, at this time, I was stressing about getting all the paperwork done for buying this house I am living in.


         Work is starting to ramp up, but I wouldn't mind if I were busier on the tools. I get better ideas when the work is busy during the day, and the house chores are finished on the weekend. Both have not been on the level I would have liked in the last two months. Though I have been promised it will get hectic in a hurry. I hate it when the paperwork of the pencil-pushers gets in the way.





The Crystral Keepers





         I am both happy and disappointed to see that The Crystal Keepers   is now published: happy that it is available and disappointed I wasn't only to notice until now. I feel confident in recommending this even though I am not done reading it myself. I read and reviewed chapters of it when it was on WdC, and I still stand by those thoughts. I doubt I will read the book version of [insert disappointing franchise here].


         As soon as I can, I will get a review done and posted. Fear not, though; I do not believe in spoiling books in reviews. I had to avoid one of the reviews on Amazon because of its length and depth.





Memento Mori,


KS

© Copyright 2022 KnightScribe (UN: knight_scribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KnightScribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030455-The-99th-of-the-Year-2022