*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030684-April-1st---April-4th
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1030684 added April 14, 2022 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
April 1st - April 4th
picture for forum

April 1st
prompt
Since April 1st is April Fool's Day, What does the Bible say about fools?

The Bible has so much to say about fools. I could probably write a Bible study on it. Maybe I should. Without taking a lot of time looking up verse by verse right now, there are a few things that come right to the top of my head. A fool says in his heart there is no God. A fool is full of folly and lacks wisdom. A fool mocks those who seek wisdom. They are quick to fall for and into mischief. The foolish man does not build on good foundations.

April 2nd
prompt
Proverbs 2:9-11
9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Write about these verses and what it means to have an understanding heart.

I think these verses mean that when we find pleasure in learning and it is more to us than just filling our head with facts, we will gain understanding and common sense to go with that knowledge. We will understand and value every good path. Because we know how to put our knowledge to good use and apply what we learn to real-life situations, we will be able to make good choices and decisions and be able to avoid trouble.

April 4th
prompt
Proverbs 2:12-15
12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

When we get wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, These verses describe the type of person we will be delivered from. What are your thoughts about this?

When we have good understanding, we will know not to get ourselves into trouble with this type of person. We can avoid it. It will also help keep us from being tricked or fooled by such a person.


a signature image created for Marvelous Friend

© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030684-April-1st---April-4th