*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031134
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2271751
Preparing for their next show, three Japanese girls stick their noses in foot fetishism.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1031134 added April 21, 2022 at 4:27pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1 - Thank You, Rinka!
         It was just two months ago when Mirai Momoyama and Emo Moegi made their account on the popular network of Pri☆Chan. By their second show, the best friends had appointed their classmate, Rinka Aoba, as their unofficial manager and camera girl. From that day forward, they streamed to their viewers non-stop; it was hard to miss a week without seeing those pink and yellow hair colours. However, maintaining the number of Likes and Followers in each of their videos proved to get harder the longer they continued.

         Today, they sat at their usual planning spot, a circular table just outside the giant Prism Stone building. A mess of papers blanketed the table, and on top of them, a mishmash of crayons and pencils. Even against the scorching temperatures brought to Japan, the trio persisted in thinking up a new idea to show their audience.

         Mirai slammed her head on the table, strewing papers to the ground like confetti.

         “So we’re all out of ideas, I take it?” asked Rinka, lowering her head.

         Emo continued scribbling. “Gimme a sec!”

         She drew a flurry of marks before holding the paper in front of Rinka’s confused face. The blue-haired girl wiped her glasses.

         “Uh...”

         On the paper was a black square with blue, pink and yellow dots. Emo tapped the square like a hyperactive child. “We’ll try going to space! Maybe we’ll find an alien! Sounds like a real emolicious concept, doesn’t it?”

         Rinka sighed, tapping her phone. “Can you take this seriously? We don’t have money to go to space.”

         Emo put her legs on the table, stretching like a cat in her chair. “Well, there goes all my other ideas.”

         Rinka’s phone dropped to her lap.

         Mirai lifted her head, red from the warm table. “Maybe if we walk around, we’ll come up with something.”

         Emo slid her blue flip-flops on and off. The shoes squeaked every time her foot pressed into them. “It’d be great if my feet didn’t hurt today. I don’t even want to hear the word walk.”



         Mirai touched Emo’s flip-flops, feeling out the cushiony texture. “I’ve never seen you wear these before, Emo.”

         “Yeah. I just bought them so I can wear them after practice. And I couldn’t have chosen a better day than today.”

         Mirai nodded. “They look real sparkling on you. Don’t you think so, Rinka?”

         “Rinka?”

         Rinka’s bright eyes paid Mirai no attention. Emo’s feet were their point of interest. The giant flip-flops shielded the soles, with only the very tips of Emo’s toes and heel presenting themself to the girl. Even still, something about them kept her hooked. It was like she was waiting for Emo to slide them off once more.

         Emo tilted her head, getting a better look at Rinka’s focused eyes. She wiggled her toes, rattling the flip-flops on her feet.

         “W-What?” Rinka’s focus broke.

         Emo whipped her phone out, signing into the Pri☆Chan app. “I bet if we do something totally out-there, a bunch more people would...”

         Not even ten seconds passed before Rinka fixed herself back in that lifeless position.



         “Earth to Rinka!” Emo snapped her fingers.

         Rinka held her head up with her hands, but her eyes remained fixated on Emo’s feet. Her normally relaxed body jittered as if she were in a massage chair.

         “Is she okay?” Emo muttered, wiggling her toes a second time.

         Rinka nodded with a smile. “Yes?”

         Mirai put a finger to her chin. “Are Emo’s shoes distracting you? I don’t blame you. They’re pretty.”

         “Maybe the smell’s getting to her,” Emo suggested, lifting her legs towards Mirai. “You tell me if they stink or not.”

         The scent of Emo’s feet drifted through the air into Mirai’s nostrils. In an instant, the light in her eyes went out, and she went tumbling out of her chair. Emo caught Rinka looking at her feet instead of being concerned for their friend on the ground. Something was definitely off with the girl today. Emo got a smirk, inching her feet towards Rinka.

         “Alright, then YOU tell me if they stink, Rinka.”

         The cheerleader created greater slapping sounds with her dirtied flip-flops. Taking advantage of the situation, Rinka leaned in and sniffed at Emo’s toes.

         Once she absorbed Emo’s scent, Rinka began smiling from ear to ear. And she didn’t stop there. She grabbed another sniff of Emo’s foot, this time placing her nose directly on her big toe.

         “That tickles!” Emo snapped her legs back to the centre of the table, rubbing her toes against each other.

         “Oh...” Mirai fanned herself off while hoisting herself into her chair.

         “So?” Emo asked.

         Mirai covered her mouth and nose. “It smells like you’ve been working really hard, Emo. Too hard, maybe...”

         “Got it. And you, Rinka?”

         Rinka nodded, not letting Emo’s feet out of her line of sight. “They smell nice, Emo.”

         That was the last response Emo expected to get. She’d been on her feet the whole day, sweating up a storm in her tight sneakers. And her flip-flops only served to make that fact more evident with how they glimmered in the sunlight. Emo swung her legs back around to Rinka, with her feet even closer to the girl’s face.

         “I think you gotta smell them again. It’s okay to be honest, ‘cause they don’t smell good.”

         Emo resumed playing with her flip-flops, dangling them all over the place. Rinka fiddled her fingers, admiring what little she could see of Emo’s feet. PLOP! A flip-flop struck the table, exposing the sole of Emo’s foot once again. An already nervous Rinka just felt her heart skip a beat. This time, Emo didn’t crawl her toes back into that shoe.

         On the bottom of Emo’s foot lingered a light coat of dirt. And under that dirt, Rinka saw the pinkish blush giving life to Emo’s sole. The tips of her toes glistened white as if they had been soaked by a water hose. Bits of grass, stone and dust from the outdoors clung to her athletic foot.

         Without thinking twice, Rinka dug her nose under Emo’s dirty toes, taking a big sniff. The windy sensation forced Emo to bite her lip. She tried her hardest to avoid kicking innocent Rinka in the face. Rinka smelt up and down Emo’s foot, releasing sighs of delight. Mirai stared on, mouth agape.

         “Rinka? You like that?”

         Rinka brought her head from Emo’s smelly foot. “Like isn’t the right word. I just don’t hate it.”

         Your face tells a different story, Emo thought, taking note of Rinka’s reddened cheeks.

         As Mirai watched Rinka smell Emo’s foot, something triggered in her brain. The exhausted member of her body suddenly came to life, fueling the pink-haired girl’s imagination. The previously sullied expression changed into her everyday smile. She sprung out of her chair, giving Rinka a violent hug.

         “I got it! Thank you, Rinka!”

         Rinka was speechless as Mirai shook her back and forth.

         “We can focus our next show on feet! That’s a totally out-there concept! You’re a genius!”

         “What are we supposed to do with feet?” asked Emo, pinching Rinka’s cheek with her sweaty toes.

         Mirai floated back in her seat, sweating. “Well, I didn’t think that far ahead.”

         “You could make a show about foot fetishism.” The two girls raised an eye at Rinka, whose lips lightly brushed Emo’s toes.

         “Foot...”

         “...fedishableism?”

         “No, no, fetishism. It’s the attraction some people have to feet. I think it could be an interesting thing you two could tackle.”

         Emo chuckled. “Wait, you mean what YOU have?”

         Rinka instantly tightened her posture, backing away from Emo’s feet. “Don’t joke! I don’t love--”

         “Oopsie~” The other flip-flop dropped from Emo’s exhausted foot. She waited patiently for Rinka to give a reaction. Rinka maintained firm, looking away from Emo’s smelly feet.

         “Rinka...” Emo sang, rubbing her dusty soles together.

         The powerful, scratchy sound sent Rinka’s heart pumping. She knew what was happening right in front of her.

         Mirai giggled. “Aw. That’s so cute, Rinka! I never guessed you liked feet--”

         A frantic Rinka pounced out of her seat and clasped her hand over Mirai’s mouth. “Don’t say that out loud in public. It’s embarrassing.” She gave a following glance to Emo.

         Emo pretended to zip her lips while Mirai gave a muffled, “Mmm-hmm.”

         Rinka waited a second before releasing her grip. “Sorry about that.”

         “You’re good,” Emo said, wiping her feet on the ground. “Now, how would we make a show about this fedichish stuff?”

         “You’d just show off what it’s about.”

         “Like what?” Mirai asked.

         “You would lick each other’s feet for one--”

         “EW!!”

         Rinka’s eyes widened as the two girls shrieked. Mirai went green in the face, trying to keep her lunch down. The equally grossed-out Emo dropped her flip-flops to the ground, inching her feet into them like a worm.



         “I thought it was just gonna be some funny sniffing, like what you just did,” Mirai said.

         “And only ONE of us having to do it to the other,” Emo followed up. “I can’t lick Mirai’s feet.”

         Rinka opened the Pri☆Chan app and shoved her phone in Emo’s face. “Look at how many people are dropping off!”

         Emo groaned, turning away from the girls. “Fine. Fine. Ugh, this is totally not emolicious... But if it keeps our account going, I guess I’ll tolerate it.”

         “On top of that, there’s an entire list of stuff that comes with foot fetishism. It’s not solely smelling or licking.”

         Mirai reached over, grabbing Rinka’s shoulder. “You should teach us then, Rinka.”

         “Me?”

         “Why not? You know way more than Emo or I would. Besides, it wouldn’t be the first time you’ve had to teach us something.”

         Rinka pondered. The chance to be at her friends’ feet wasn’t something she wanted to pass up. At the same time, the last thing she wanted was somebody catching her in the act.

         Her thoughts broke as she felt something hot slide against her leg. Looking down, she saw Emo’s toes spread and moving.

         “You don’t wanna see me barefoot again?” Emo rested her foot on Rinka’s shoe, leaving a light toeprint behind.

         Rinka shrugged, fighting the urge to resist. “Okay. We need to pick a time to be alone first. We can’t try this when we’re in public. And my house is out of the question.”

         The trio began brainstorming. Mirai shook her head. “My mom’s gonna be baking a lot of stuff tonight. And tomorrow night, for that matter. If one of us walks in there with our feet stinking, what if it melts all the cakes?”

         “I don’t think that’s how that works,” Rinka said.

         Emo pulled her foot off Rinka. “You two can spend the night at my house, or at least tomorrow night. I’ll be too busy tonight.”

         “That works perfect for me,” Mirai said, clapping.

         “Hmm... Should I wear these or not?” Emo asked, feeling the cool sweat slosh under her heels.

         Rinka adjusted her glasses. “I’ll call you guys tonight and tell you what to bring for tomorrow.”

         As Rinka walked away, Mirai and Emo shuddered. Mirai felt her tongue quiver in fear at having to taste Emo’s grimy feet. Meanwhile, Emo couldn’t handle the thought of having Mirai’s feet anywhere near her face, clean or dirty. And there was MORE to foot fetishism than what Rinka displayed today?
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031134