*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031921-Chapter-5-Chris-Chan-returns-from-the-Nuthouse
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1031921 added May 4, 2022 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5: Chris-Chan returns from the Nuthouse!
It was early in May 2022, and you are still quite depressed. Not only did you not get to see the new Sonic movie, but Hasbro is making a new video game...INVOLVING THOSE SLANDEROUS PONIES FROM G5!!! You honestly think that if Hasbro has just listened to you, you wouldn't be in this predicament, the world would be in better shape, and your mother would never had a wreck! One day, you see that dorky lawyer come back in. You let out a deep sigh and say "I hope to God and the Bear that you have some good news this time..." He then tells you that he does indeed have good news...You are finally leaving this Hell hole that is infested with the slow-in-the-minds!
Upon hearing this, joyous music started to play in your head:


This wonderful music continues to play in your head as the restraints are taken off and you are led down a hallway pass all of these freaks! You continue to smile and think you are finally getting the Hell away from these people...until you see yourself get loaded into an inmate transport vehicle. As you started to get chained up, the joyous music stopped playing in your head and you ask what the Hell is going on and a guard says, "Oh yeah, you're leaving the hospital still...but you're not going home, you're going back to the jailhouse my man!" At that point, you go apeshit and try to bust out of the chains, but a nurse shoots you up with something and causes you to black out. You wake up hours later inside of a familiar jell cell...
Oh shit, you thought, as you realize you are back in the 'Jail of Fail' again...

You are then taken into a room where the guards start taking your mugshots and whatnot. As they do, it finally starts to dawn on you. It dawns on you that you have just royally fucked yourself over. You have not only pissed away any chance of you becoming a productive member of society, but have lost everything in such short time! You no longer have a home or a 'Holy Temple' to go to. You no longer have a mother or a 'Barbie-Chan' to 'soul bond' with. Your Son-Chu is in a junkyard as a pile of scraps. All of your possessions are either sold, donated somewhere, or is lost forever in a nearby landfill. Everyone in your mother's family has heard about what you have done and want NOTHING to do with you anymore. The only thing left is your tugboat money...that is, if you can find a way to get a hold of it as soon as you get out of this slammer...FOR GOOD! And even if you did get your hands on the tugboat money, what are you going to do with it? You can't buy another place to call it the "Holy Temple" and if you try to use it for rent, you would be thrown out in a heartbeat for somehow pissing off the landlord. And you sure as Hell aren't fond of eating from the dumpster either, but unfortunately, that is the fate that awaits a CPU Goddess such as yourself after being betrayed by the DANG, DIRTY TROLLS!

You think over all this as you slowly return to your cell...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031921-Chapter-5-Chris-Chan-returns-from-the-Nuthouse