*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031936
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1031936 added May 4, 2022 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Ironic By Alanis Morisette
48 Hour Media Music Challenge
Ironic By Alanis Morisette

Ironic. This woman is driving a car singing. Two other girls appear. One is hanging her body out the window. The other girl is in the back seat singing. They are driving down a snowy road. The lyrics. An old man is 95 and wins the lottery and dies the next day. A man is late for his flight and his plane crashes. It rains on a girl's wedding day. You find the man of your dreams and he is married. Strange scenarios.

Life is ironic. A couple adopt a baby and the woman finds out she is pregnant. Do they cancel the adoption? You are an only child for 45 years and find out you have a half sister. A woman marries a man. They get divorced. She ends up marrying his father and two half brothers later on in life.

Two men go bear hunting in Wisconsin and don't get a bear. They hit one coming home to Indiana. Ironic? The least popular kid in the class becomes a millionaire. He wasn't the Valedictorian or anything.

Your accountant steals your millions and they never find him. You donate your organs and you are in a hospital and a rich man needs a heart so since you are as important as a rich man, the Doctor doesn't bother with you. You die and the rich man gets your heart.

The girl at school is plain and no one likes her. A friend makes her beautiful and popular and steals your boyfriend, gets to be Homecoming Queen and you had it in the bag but the friend you helped got everything you worked for.

I am being melodramatic but irony is a mystery in itself. Truth is stranger then fiction. After writing this, I feel sad.

Purple Fairy Image




© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031936