*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032144-The-128th-of-the-Year-2022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2118335
My blog of half-important thoughts and consistent communication practice.
#1032144 added May 9, 2022 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
The 128th of the Year 2022
Merry Mother's Day


         I thought for this week I would push my blog back for a day so I could wish all the mothers a happy mother's day. I didn't forget to write and post yesterday instead of getting locked into a game of Stelllaris. I look forward to seeing my nieces and nephews doing things for my sisters when they are a little older. My own mom was kind enough to give me a reminder the other day so it wasn't as much of a surprise to me as in previous years. And yes, it is always mother's day that is the surprise and father's day. If I ever figure out why I will let you know.





Things Have Turned Green


         After starting the month with a little snow, we got some rain and spring is in full swing now. About half of the planting is done with my family and the last planting will be in this week. I am not growing anything except grass this year. I just don't have the time or resources to maintain a vegetable garden right now. Last year, I had a tomato plant because my sister had grown one too many; I haven't heard of any extra plants this year so I just have to maintain the lawn.





W&R Update May 8th


         I currently have about ten tabs open for WdC: two contests, three stories, and a couple of portfolios that have caught my eye. Haven't had a review request in about half a month, yet I remain open if anything should come up. I have reopened an old project that with luck should be ready at the end of the month. A short review came in that reminded me that I need to get back to rewriting the back two-thirds of a story I had started writing in college. It's not my best work, but it was immensely fun and I still love the core of what I was doing at the time.





Memento Mori,


KS

© Copyright 2022 KnightScribe (UN: knight_scribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KnightScribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032144-The-128th-of-the-Year-2022