*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032308-May-2022-Prompt-12
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2249293
The Banana Blog
#1032308 added May 12, 2022 at 11:14am
Restrictions: None
May 2022 Prompt #12



The fight of the week is Planners vs Panters! This is an epic battle between people who plan and people who fly by the seat of their pants! How does the battle go and who wins?

Ah, I am half and half. I have a plan in my head. But usually I'm flying by the seat of my pants.

So picture this - Norma flying through the air hanging onto the plan ahead of her. It's just ahead, sometimes I'm hanging onto it by the tiniest bit of a corner. Sometimes it's firmly grasped in my tiny little paw. I plan for all that can go wrong, but leave plenty of room for all that can go right.

A friend stated that she cannot go with our church group to volunteer at the local thrift store. She sees nothing but chaos. It drives her crazy. I, on the other hand, see nothing but a wonderful jumble of possibilities. I see all the donated goods put into their designated areas. Sure, they are a mess of unorganized boxes and totes. But think what you can do with them once you take them up to the retail space.

In this chaotic jumble, I can tell you where you can find a vegetable peeler or a book on how to use it. I can tell you where to find a small suitcase and a pair of size 12 women's pants to take on your trip. My friend is lost in that pile of chaos.

So, I think I win this battle. But that's just how my brain works. We're all different. She wins the battle of another sort. Pun intended.


new signature 2021



Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032308-May-2022-Prompt-12