*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032451-My-Attempt-At-Walking-The-Dog-With-A-Walker
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1032451 added May 15, 2022 at 4:34pm
Restrictions: None
My Attempt At Walking The Dog With A Walker
Well I decided to try taking the dog for a walk using the walker we have. I don't think it went like I imagined. The problem was not with the dog but me, I found I was stepping on the wheels, and walking on the blacktop was not that easy. I will continue walking the dog without the walker and take my chances. If I go down while walking I'll revisit the issue.

This is a new game for me, and it's hard for me wrap my head around. I've come back from Prostate Cancer, and Triple By-Pass surgery and I bounced back with minimal problems. There was pain during recovery but I survived and this is different. There are days when my mental capacity seems empty which makes you feel like you're worthless. My wife is a constant who does not let me wallow in my pity. She is what makes me look forward to everyday I get up!

Each day is a challenge and if I keep my head up and watch where I place my feet, I will survive!

I know God walks with me everyday and he has a plan for me, and I look forward to what that will be.

Life is Good - God is Great

© Copyright 2022 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032451-My-Attempt-At-Walking-The-Dog-With-A-Walker