*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032505-Favorite-Comedy-Movie
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2251646
Well, here it goes! 'The Bard's Hall Contest' got me blogging again, so wish me luck!
#1032505 added May 17, 2022 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Comedy Movie
Prompt 6: Describe the plot of one of your favorite comedy movies WITHOUT saying the movie's title. Challenge your readers to guess the title of the movie you described.

*******************************************************************


One of my favorite comedies - is when two men from Washington D.C., divorce mediators decide to crash weddings. They become very good at it until one of these women became very scary. She said, "Don't ever leave me cause I'll find you!" I mean this could send chills down any playboy back.

The bed scene is when one of the playboys gets tied up by his girlfriend and leaves. When this freaky brother brings him a painting, saying, "I made you a painting. I call it 'Celebration.' It's sexual and violent. I thought you might like it." The playboy facial expressions make me laugh.

In the shooting scene when they go out hunting, one playboy shoots the other in the ass. I love their give and take on that one. Another funny scene.

When one of these playboys finds someone he wants to marry, the other is lonely and goes to see another famous wedding crasher who has switched to finding women at funerals saying, "Grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac." This one wasn't funny, it was an embarrassing situation all around.

There were others, but this movie I could watch again. Yes, it's sexual, but the funny parts won me over. Its rating is seven stars out of ten.

© Copyright 2022 Jeannie (UN: sjs55049 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeannie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032505-Favorite-Comedy-Movie