*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033388
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#1033388 added June 6, 2022 at 7:49am
Restrictions: None
Meeting Queen Elizabeth 1
Little Scarlett was all anxious to go to the streets of London. She was a eight year old orphan who lived at the orphanage. Queen Elizabeth was going to ride by the orphanage in her carriage. Scarlett just wanted to see what the Queen looked like. One of the workers gave her a pretty blue dress decorated in pearls to wear for the occasion. The worker Kate had a rich friend who gave her the dress her daughter had only worn twice. Scarlett felt like a Princess. She loved the dress.

Scarlett walked down the street and poor people yelled at her. They said she was a waif and she had stolen the dress. The Queen would cut off her head. A poor brat had no right to wear that dress. A mean little boy wiped mud on the sleeve. Scarlett wanted to cry.

Just then the gold and red carriage arrived. The Queen! All the poor people got close to the carriage. Scarlett ran and was in awe of the carriage. She saw Queen Elizabeth. She was so happy.

Just then the mean boy who threw mud on her dress pushed her into the carriage. Scarlett fell against the carriage and bruised her arm and almost fell but a palace guard caught her. Scarlett cried and thanked him. She heard the Queen say:"Stop the carriage!"

The carriage stopped. Queen Eilzabeth looked at the little girl. "Who are you? Are you hurt? Why are you dressed so fancy?"

"I am Scarlett. I am an orphan. I live at the orphanage. A woman who works there got this dress for me.i am not hurt. Please don't cut off my head. I am sorry. A mean little boy pushed me."

"I won't hurt you. As for the little boy who pushed you, I will spank him. Guards! Bring the little girl into my carriage. Bring me the boy who pushed her."

The little boy who pushed Scarlett was given a public spanking by the Queen. The embarrased little boy ran hime crying. Scarlett laughed.

The guards helped Scarlett into the carriage. Scarlett was in awe and the Queen smiled at her.

"We are going to ride to my castle. We will have lunch together." The Queen patted Scarlett's hand.

Scarlett went to the Queen's castle. They had turkey, pheasant, chicken and quite a feast. The castle was beautiful and she and the Queen talked all afternoon.

Scarlett told the Queen her parents were killed by highway men. She had no relatives and she was an orphan.

Queen Elizabeth fell in love with her and sent word to the orphanage that Scarlett was staying with her. The Queen adoped Scarlett and Scarlett became her daughter. Scarlett grew up and married a man of noble birth. Scarlett couldn't be Queen but she was a Princess all her life and got to live at the castle along with her children. An orphan girl became a Princess.

Beautiful Disney Princesses Image by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033388