*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034372-Update-on-The-Final-Ritual
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1034372 added June 27, 2022 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
Update on The Final Ritual
Update on The Final Ritual


This Science Faction Family Drama used to be called The Problems with Death. And it went great with the other two movies, The Problems with Life and The Problems with Family. Especially, if the third one led to a television series. But I thought that The Problems with Death was going to turn off too many people. So, I changed it to The Final Ritual.

The Storyline is the same. And the main Cast of Characters is the same too. It’s just the title for this movie that has changed. Something else has changed, though. I thought about making the storyline about Dinill from the beginning to the end. So, I changed the worksheet to make it so. But then I remembered that wasn’t the way that it happened.

I changed it back to the original. Unfortunately, when I was going to change it, I deleted the single paragraph Story and Scene Outlines by accident. As a result, I had to start it almost over from scratch. I still had the worksheet to go by. But I still needed to do the single sentences again before I started on the paragraphs. That’s what I have working on all day today.

Luckily, I wasn’t too far into my Scene Outline. So, starting over almost from scratch wasn’t that hard to do. And I did get a lot of single sentences written today. But not as many as I wanted to get done. Why didn’t I get more written? What is the usual reason for me not getting as much writing done as I should have gotten written?

That’s right. It’s because of what my brother and I needed to get done today. And today is no exception. We didn’t have a lot that needed to be done. But what little that we did need to do took us most of the day. That’s the main reason why I didn’t get more written today. Unfortunately, it’s not the only reason, though.

Another reason is that since it has been so long since I have worked on this project, I needed to catch up on what I have already written. After all, this project has been longer in my writing lapse than my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It wasn’t a lot of catching up to do since these are single sentences. But I still had to do them. And that slowed me down some too.

Will I continue to work on this project after I finish writing and posting this blog entry? I probably won’t. But it’s not for the usual reasons, though. Usually, I don’t continue writing because of a lack of sleep, a lack of concentration, not feeling like it, etc. That isn’t the reason this time. This time it’s a simple reason. I don’t need to do it. So, I’m not going to continue writing on it right now.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034372-Update-on-The-Final-Ritual