*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034510-The-Lords-Prayer
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1034510 added July 1, 2022 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
The Lord's Prayer
Prompt: Write about The Lord's Prayer and what it means to you.

I always loved The Lord's Prayer. Our Father who art in Heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is Heaven. I haven't prayed this prayer in awhile and I should pray it along with my other prayer. I remember the song The Lord's Prayer by a Nun years ago and we used to sing it at Catholic Services in college. I am not Catholic but I went to a Catholic College and helped with religious services. The Lord's Prayer. We need him and his name is precious and his name is above all names. We forgive others who trespass against us. We serve him and pray to him. WE do all we can to make it to Heaven. The Lord's Prayer says it all and is the prayer that we treasure. We strive to get to Heaven and I am going to remember to say the Lord's Prayer more often because it is the key to life and Heaven!

An image for my blog group

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034510-The-Lords-Prayer