*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034529-Down-The-Rabbit-Hole-A3-Hallway
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1034529 added July 1, 2022 at 6:21pm
Restrictions: None
Down The Rabbit Hole A.3 Hallway
Prompt: The Hallway- In a hallway filled with doors leading anywhere, pick one and tell us what you discover behind it.

I walk down a dark hallway in a house with few lights. The lights flicker as I walk down the hallway. There are several doors. I feel like Let's Make A Deal except Wayne Brady isn't here and I have to do this on my own. I choose a door with a wolf's head on it. I open the door and I see a Carousel. I see horses, and a snow leopard carousel objects. The Merry Go Round is all lit up. I get on the Merry Go Round and get on the snow leopard. The carousel starts up and I ride for 10 minutes. I am loving this. The snow leopard growls. He isn't real. I relax. After ten minutes, the carousel stops.

The lights go out. Now, what? I see a long table with tea pots and tea cups. I see The Mad Hatter {Johnny Depp!}, March Hare and The White Rabbit. They invite me to tea. The Mad Hatter laughs. I drink the Earl Grey Tea. The Mad Hatter makes me a purple lace hat with flowers and rhinestones. The Mad Hatter asks me to dance. We dance to Go Ask Alice and the next song Danger Zone. All of a sudden, I am flying in the air in an airplane being chased by enemy planes. I stay calm. I have watched Top Gun and know when to fire the bomb. I fired the bomb. A bad red banner pops up and says: Game Over!

The table is gone and so are the Mad Hatter and rabbits. I see ice crystals in a cave made out of ice. I see the ocean but it isn't that big. Maybe it is Lake Michigan. The water is all blue and green. It is beautiful. The next thing I know I am in the water riding a dolphin. Boy, can he go fast! I jump on to a killer whale. He tries to buck me off! He is not a horse! A blue whales nudges the killer whale and I am on the blue whale. I see a dinosaur type creature. Scary. I look at the creature. It is Nessie, the Lochness Monster. I ride on Nessie. I see polar bears playing and the mother polar bear has babies. They come over to me and Nessie. I pet the babies and get in the water with them. Mama Polar Bear growls and they leave.

The ice cave disappears. Now, I am walking down a road by my house. There are fields of green and hills. There are mountains. This isn't my country road. I live in Indiana without mountains. I see wolves coming towards me. There are four of them. One is black. Two are grey timber wolves and one is pure white. I am a little afraid. The wolves just want to play. I roll in the grass with them. They are friendly.

The wolves disappear and so do the valleys and mountains. Now, I am in a room with ledges. The ledges are real steep. Below me in dirt. There is just a shaft of sunlight. I could fall. What do I do? Luke Skywalker shows up swinging on a rope and tells me to hang on to him. I do and we find a door. He opens it. I am out of this awful room. Thank you, Luke!

Luke is gone. I am now in a room with a gold rugs and a big, fountain made out of gold. Handsome men are dressed in black. I am sitting on a red velvet couch. The one man gives me a Diet Pepsi. He has vampire fangs. I see a vampire man that looks like Edward. He smiles. Ten more men show up. Vampires. Am I going to be lunch? A white unicorn shows up and tells me to get on. It is Sprinkles. My unicorn I write about in my stories. I get on him and we ride off. Thank goodness.

Now, I am at a bar. It is a fancy bar with black vinyl stools and gold decorations. I order a Pina Coloda. A man dressed in black walks in. I know this man. He sits besides me. Oh no. It is the first man who gave me a drink in the Gold room. He smiles at me. "You know about our special place." He winks, smiles and shows me his vampire fangs.

The next thing I know Alice Of Wonderland takes my hand. She is the Alice from the movies with Johnny Depp. She tells me she will get me out of here. The vampire man is chasing us. The Cheshire Cat bites the vampire and he leaves. How do I get out of this room?

I see her. Sephora. The Queen Of Diamonds from Saturn. She is a character I made up from my stories. She takes my hand and Alice disappears. Now, I am on the rings of Saturn. I jump on them. No gravity. The rings are made out of gas. This is more fun then a children's bouncy castle. Sephora and I drink Green Tea. I feel so relaxed.

Sephora takes me back to the hallway. The lights are on now. I go down the stairs. I am in a room with Jane Austen Books. I pick up the books and look through them. I am a fan of Jane Austen. I look again at the room. This isn't a room. It is Barnes and Nobles. My husband walks in and asks where I have been. He has been all over this store trying to find me. I can't tell him about my adventure. We leave to go our favorite restaurant. It has been quite a day. My husband isn't a writer or reader. He knows I have my own little world. I wouldn't have it any other way!

1,000 Words
Alice In Wonderland Movie Image



© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034529-Down-The-Rabbit-Hole-A3-Hallway