*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034596-A2---Drink-MeEat-Me
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2274912
For entries to the Wonderland Writing Activity 2022.
#1034596 added July 2, 2022 at 2:53pm
Restrictions: None
A2 - Drink Me/Eat Me
Liquid Levity is an uplifting drink that will help you to see the bright side of any situation. Its ingredients are of course secret, so I Googled them and can confirm that it contains Tears of laughter; sunlit smiles; a small dash of giggles, and a few drops of mirth. Consume sparingly, as too much might lead to your dying laughing!

Frown flambé is a serious dish, that once eaten bestows a serious and sober mood. The accompanying frown, from whence it gets its name, is one of intense concentration. Over eating this dish can produce headaches.

To prepare frown flambé you will need a serious cucumber, level headed lettuce; two very particular tomatoes; a cloud of mushrooms; and some bacon bits, (these are purely for flavour, and you can use barbecue beans as a vegetarian alternative).

Ingredients are assembled in a small pan, and then dowsed liberally with Old Peculiarity's Brandy Concentrate. When lit the small mushroom cloud will quickly disperse and then the pan will burn brightly for a minute or so. When the flames subside, then the dish is ready to consume.

A big mistake to avoid is not to confuse frown flambé with clown flambé, with all its ensuing red nose honking and whitewash japery.

WORD COUNT & PROMPT

© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034596-A2---Drink-MeEat-Me