*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034940-I-3-Who-Stole-The-Tarts-I3
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1034940 added July 9, 2022 at 4:43pm
Restrictions: None
I. 3 Who Stole The Tarts? I.3
Prompt: Rebellion-In relation to the challenge above a most ridiculous and unjust verdict has been given to you {or a character} what rebellious action is carried out in retaliation?

My character was walking home in town and he had one too many drinks. The police picked him up and made him spend the night in jail. The Sheriff didn't like the guy Donnie because Donnie used to date his sister and almost married her but stood her up at the altar. The Sheriff watches every move Donnie makes. Donnie was a friend's house and had been drinking. Why didn't Donnie spend the night at his friend's house? Donnie got in a fight with his friend over a woman and made Donnie leave. Donnie liked dating every woman he met.

Donnie was let out of jail the next morning. Donnie called the sheriff names and Donnie was a guest at the jail the next day and night. Donnie behaved himself. Donnie got out of jail and went to the three stores that sold donuts and bought every donut in town. He went to the next three towns and bought all the donuts there. Did Donnie want to eat them? No, not really. He ate some and threw the rest in the ditches and on the railroad tracks. The Sheriff and police drove by the ditches and over the railroad tracks everyday. Donnie was out driving his car and saw the Sheriff and the police. They were shocked to see the donuts in the ditch and the railroad tracks. They couldn't find any donuts anywhere and then they saw them in the ditch and on the railroad tracks. Donnie drove past the policemen and Sheriff, honked his horn and was eating a donut and waving at them. The Sheriff went to the judge to get Donnie arrested for the donut crime but the judge told the Sheriff to let it go. It was a personal matter between him and Donnie. We know how cops like their donuts but it was a no donut day for the boys in blue. Donnie never did it again and if he wanted to drink, he just stayed home and drank. The Sheriff and Donnie stayed clear of each other.

373 Words


© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034940-I-3-Who-Stole-The-Tarts-I3