*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035058
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1035058 added July 11, 2022 at 7:41pm
Restrictions: None
A Trip to the Movies gone bad - Top Gun Maverick
It was July 9th, 2022, and you are still fuming over what has happened last weekend. Last weekend, your brother thought it would be a good idea to celebrate America's Birthday by watching a goddamn INDIAN MOVIE! You also heard about your other brother's house being invaded the night your brother went and how the family was up all night at the Sheriff's office, worried sick and wanted the psychopath to spend the rest of his days behind bars.

Furious, you decided to check up on your asshole brother's Twitter and see that he is going to Shreveport to Watch WWE Live!
Upset at this, you decided to go to the Arena's website and try to score yourselves some tickets! No good, THE BASTARDS HAVE SOLD OUT!!!
As you start to cuss up a storm, your fiance` asks what is up and you tell her about your asshole brother! She then reminds you that the new Top Gun movie is still in theaters! That's right, YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS TO TRY TO GET TICKETS! You then manage to get yourselves some tickets to the movies that night! You two then proceeded to the regular movie theater!

First thing you noticed was that the parking lot for the movie theater is quite full and remember that the new Thor movie has just come out. You two then proceeded to go into the movie theater without incident and went to get your snacks. You are already disgruntled because the theater didn't have that much popcorn left and the Icee machines were broken, so you had no choice but to get a small bottle of soda! You proceeded to sit in the middle row of the theater room to watch the movie. Everything was going well until you saw the smug face of that asshole Tom Cruise!

You couldn't believe this asshole is still around! He is a goddamn nutzo and the religion he is in should be illegal! As he continues in the scene, you, filled with rage, started to yell "LOCK HIM UP!"
"LOCK HIM UP!"
"LOCK HIM UP!"
"LOCK HIM UP!"

As you continue to yell in anger, people around you started to get pissed off and told you to shut it. The guy behinds you shoves you and tells you to shut up and you reply with a quick 'Fuck You' before you resumed your tirade. Security eventually came in, grabbed you, and started to escort you out as you continue to rage at the actor on the silver screen.

Behind the movie theater, you are comically thrown into a pile of filled garbage bags as security tells you to leave before they call the cops! Your fiance` helps you out of the trash before you two begin to make your way back to your truck. After you get inside, your blood begins to boil at an all time high and you start to yell again. "That shit makes me so mad I could just, JUST, GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, TAKE ME TO A LIQUOR STORE!"
"Um, no, I'm not taking you to the Liquor Store with you this pissed off and..."
"Bitch, when I say take me to the Liquor Store, I mean, TAKE ME TO THE GODDAMN LIQUOR STORE RIGHT GODDAMN NOW!!!"
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035058