*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035099-Occupied-Territories
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Book · Occult · #2183561
A high school student finds a grimoire that shows how to make magical disguises.
#1035099 added July 12, 2022 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
Occupied Territories
Previously: "Chelsea Wins the War

This isn't the first time Chelsea has suggested Cindy Vredenburg to you as a second face, but you're confused by her mention of Seth. "I'm only supposed to get a second face," you remind her. "Not a second and a third."

"I need another one," Chen says. "I need someone to help me out with these debts. If you're not going to help me out—"

"I didn't say I wasn't."

He touches a finger to your lips. "Shh, don't argue. I can tell you don't, not really. But let me have one more, to get my work done, and you can have two more. To have fun with."

Oh God, he's trying to bribe you again. But the idea does give you pause.

It's an exciting idea, having Cindy and Seth both as aliases. But the appeal is lessened somewhat by the lack of thrills you'd get by manipulating Cindy directly instead of indirectly, as you've been doing. Besides, Cindy has been completely neutered by Chelsea's maneuvers.

As for Chelsea's other suggestion ...

Lin has been a real bitch to you recently, and it might be fun to get back at her this way. Particularly if you paired her up with a really inappropriate boyfriend. Justin Roth, who is one of Lin's fuckbuddies, is an obvious possibility. David Kirkham is another, and he'd be an even more fun boyfriend for her, because more inappropriate. But Lin as a choice also suffers the same defect as Cindy. With the climax of Chelsea's plot, would there be any fun in running her?

Unless the fun would be in running her and Cindy both so that you had a monopoly on the anti-Chelsea brigade cheerleaders and used that whole group as spies in some other plot.

Or (speaking of spies), what about impersonating the Garner sisters? They got kicked off the squad, and would be perfect troublemakers to attack it from the outside. You could use them to make trouble for Cindy and Lin.

And what about Kelsey Blankenship? She has to be furious with everyone for having been tantalized with a return to the squad, only to have it dashed away by the bullshit scandal that you and Chelsea concocted. And if anyone knows how to get even with anyone else, it's probably Kelsey.

* To continue: "Grabbing a Garner

© Copyright 2022 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035099-Occupied-Territories