*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035111-D-1-Tweedledum-and-Tweedledee-D1
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1035111 added July 20, 2022 at 6:45am
Restrictions: None
D. 1 Tweedledum and Tweedledee D.1
Prompt: Contrariwise-Write a conversation between the most unlikely of companion. Think completely opposite ends of the spectrum and what they could possibly talk about.

A zebra and a lion.

Lion: "Mr. Zebra, I could chase you and eat you."

Zebra: "You and your pride ate some of my family members. Do we taste that good?"

Lion: "Yes, you are food. I don't make the rules. I have to survive."

Zebra: "Me, too. We eat grass."

Lion: "I eat grass when I have a belly ache."

Zebra: "There is a man hunting lions and zebras."

Lion: "You think we should work together and call a truce for now?"

Zebra: "Yes. I will neigh and kick and so will my friends if the man and his party show up."

Lion: "Deal. I will growl and so will my pride and we will chase these men off."

Zebra: "Sounds good. I like the green grass and Africa."

Lion: Me, too. My pride and I like playing in the water."

Zebra: "I have two new sons."

Lion: I have a new daughter and two sons."

Zebra: "Here is that man."

Lion: "Show time."

Pause: The lion goes to his pride and the zebra goes to his family and chase off the men and the lions attack the men and they leave. No animals were hurt.

Zebra: "Thanks for your help."

Lion: "Thank you, too. Okay. Here is the thing. My pride and I will attack the zebras on the other side of the jungle and not attack you and your family."

Zebra: "Good because we have been feuding with these zebras for years. That's why we don't live by them."

Lion:" My pride and I won't bother you anymore."

Zebra: "Can I come hang out with you and talk?

Lion: "I would like that. Catch you later. Bye."

Zebra: Bye."

This lion and his pride stayed friends with these zebras but the other zebras on the other side of the jungle were fair game.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035111-D-1-Tweedledum-and-Tweedledee-D1