*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035143-A-Hell-of-a-Way-to-Wake-Up
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Book · Occult · #2183561
A high school student finds a grimoire that shows how to make magical disguises.
#1035143 added July 14, 2022 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
A Hell of a Way to Wake Up
Previously: "Grabbing a Garner

You're supposed to take both Garner girls for yourself—that's the bargain you made with Chelsea. But you like the idea—now that she's suggested it—of splitting the girls between you. Taking both girls for yourself would be like doubling up on the same thing. And if you took and Chelsea took the other, she would still owe you another mask in order to keep things even between you. In fact, you would be owed two masks, if she is still determined to get a mask of someone who could help her with Chen's finances.

Gary pulls you to his side and squeezes you. "We could be sisters," he murmurs.

"Yeah, I like that." You shiver with delight. "Let's do it."

"Great! So do you want—"

"Eva," you interrupt, for you're eager to get started. "I'll get into Eva, and then I'll go get Jessica, and we'll—"

Gary shuts you up by mashing his mouth to yours.

* * * * *

You are still wriggling out of your clothes when the mask appears on Eva's face, and you squat beside the girl as Gary coats its inner surface with some of the goop you prepared to seal it with.

"Okay, Will," he says as he gently pushes you onto your back. "Lemme get Yumi off you, and—"

You clench your eyes shut and fight down a grin of anticipation as Gary leans over you. He grips your brow and temple with strong fingers and mutters under his breath. Has Chelsea been practicing? you wonder, because she hasn't had to consult the book for the incantation. If she has, she hasn't studied it well enough, because her fingers slip off your face when she pulls. A chill, like a cold douche, washes over you.

Twice more she tries without success. But before you can brush her hand away and try it yourself, she pulls again, and the entire front of your skull is torn away, taking your consciousness with it.

* * * * *

Someone is shaking you awake when next you are aware, and you squirm and groan and try to turn over. Five more minutes, you mutter in the back of your throat. Just give me five more minutes—

But you are pinned down and can't flop over as you'd like. Even worse, you realize as your consciousness breaches the surface of reality, is how you are being pinned down.

Someone has shoved a hot, hard spike all the way up your cunny.

You pry your eyes open with a gasp. Gary Chen, his eyes clenched shut and a light film of sweat beading on his brow, is looming over you, his face only inches from yours. His lips are peeled back from his strong teeth as he puffs and pumps away rhythmically inside you.

A shriek forms down deep near your diaphragm and rolls up your gullet and past your throat. But it dies behind your teeth even as you open your mouth.

Because as horrible as it is to wake to the nightmare of being raped by Gary Chen, something in the back of your head says, This is wonderful!

So you lay frozen with terror and confusion as Chen, gulping and gurgling, rams his way up inside you. It hurts terribly—he is scraping you raw—but you spread your legs to give him more room.

Jesus, I knew it was a bad idea to come up here to meet Yumi! you think. And when I saw Gary's Jeep—

Your thoughts dissolve like tissue in the rain as Chen pauses, gathers himself, and explodes within you. It's like he's trying to hammer himself through your bruised and bleeding flesh into the floor below. Tears well into your eyes and pour out.

Five, six, ten, a dozen times he bangs away inside you, then with a groan he sags and rolls off.

You lay in a daze, at the center of a rippling confusion. Why am I having deja vu? you wonder.

Then a new reality—cold and hard and bracing—snaps into place. Now I know what's going on.

Chen sniffs and coughs. "Sorry about that," he mutters. "Are you okay? I just I couldn't fucking help myself."

"I'm fine," you reply. "Though it's a hell of a way to wake up."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't hurt you too much, I hope."

"I need to take a shower." Your muscles creak as you sit up.

"Gimme a minute, and I'll come with you."

"No, I need a minute by myself." You gather up your clothes—Eva Garner's clothes—and clamber unsteadily to your feet. You look down at Chen, who is sprawling with one arm behind his head. His drooping dick looks like it's been dipped in vermillion dye.

He follows your gaze, and grins. "Like it?" he asks. "Eva ever have anything like it before?"

"No," you can truthfully reply. "She never has." Naked, with your clothes in a bundle, you totter from the loft.

* * * * *

Despite your request, he comes and finds you a little later in the girls' changing room, under the shower, where you've been gingerly cleaning yourself out and off. He's stripped to nothing too, and pushes his way under the spray with you You pretend less reluctance than you feel as he embraces you, and gnaws at the side of your neck.

Afterward you towel off, but you're still damp so that Eva's flannel leggings stick to your skin, and you feel a hot mess all over. When Chen leans in again to grab and rub you, you shake him rudely off.

"Hey, hey," he says, "what's wrong, babe? I feel like you're not that into me, all of a sudden."

"I'm not," you snap. "Because 'all of a sudden' I'm Eva Garner, and she thinks you're just about the skeeziest asshole around."

He grins. He reaches out to squeeze your shoulder. "I know. That's what makes it so hot."

"Well, you're just gonna have to give me time to warm up to it." You shake out your limbs. "I mean, how would you feel, Chelsea, if you woke up with Gary Chen pounding his meat inside you?"

His expression freezes, then falls. He kicks at the floor.

"Yeah, okay," he grumbles. "I see what you mean. I'm sorry." He tears his ski cap off and rakes his fingers through his thick and tangled hair. "Only I was so excited—"

"I get that you were. If you'd only waited, and been a little gentler with me—"

"I couldn't help it. Eva's such a cunt."

You stiffen. Oh, you think. So you really did want to— But you swallow the word instead of thinking it.

* * * * *

Your phone, when you retrieve it from the loft, is bulging with impatient texts from Jessica, demanding to know where you are and what Chelsea wanted to meet you about. Bullshit apology, you reply, abt kicking us off squad.

She didn't want say sorry to me????
Jessica asks.

She said sayg sorry to one is like sorry to both of us.

O FUCK HER!!!!
Jessica replies when she's calmed down enough to actually type.

I'll come home pick u up, you reply. Yumi wants take us both out to talk.

Bring Lin? Cindy?

No just u and me.


You show the exchange to Chen. "Nice," he says, and chucks you under the chin. You can tell he wants to kiss you, but has thought better of it. "How're we gonna handle this?"

"We should get her up here, like we did Eva. Where's Yumi?"

"I sent her to wait outside."

"Then come on, I'll tell you and her both what to do."

Yumi is leaning against Chen's Jeep when you step outside. She's got her phone out, and she gives you a funny look as you come over. You feel awkward as well, and dodge looking her in the face.

"We're gonna go pick Jessica up now," you tell her and Chen. "We'll take my—Eva's—the minivan. Yumi, you sit up front. Um, Chelsea, you get in the back. With the stuff. After Jessica's in and the door's closed—"

"Gotcha." Gary chortles.

"And then we'll come back up here to finish it off."

You look between your two conspirators. One, a real girl disguised as a guy. The other, a fake version of the girl you've been pretending to be. Chen openly gloats and grins at the plan you've outlined. Yumi doesn't react, though, not until she thinks you're not looking.

Then she reaches out and brushes her fingertips quickly down Chen's arm.

Well, that's interesting, you think as you walk around to the driver's side door. I guess I got her trained. Her face creases into a shy smile.

* * * * *

The plan goes off without a hitch. At a red light you text Jessica to say you're on your way to pick her up, and to warn her that Chen is hitching a ride back to his place, so Jessica doesn't squawk when she finds him waiting in the back for her. Neither does she squawk when Chen grabs her. Not until you glance back in the rearview mirror do you see Chen hunched over your sister, tearing at her blouse, and realize your partner has made her move. Everyone in the back is naked by the time you get back to the school, to park in a dark and distant corner of the student lot.

Then you clamber into the back, to watch as Chen seals and fires the mask that comes out of Jessica, and to pull Chen's mask off of her, exposing the real Chelsea Cooper.

Without anticipating the consequences, you put Chen's mask onto Jessica. Instantly she changes form, and instantly Gary Chen's eyes spring open. He stares at you.

Then, quick as a cobra, he catches you by the wrist.

"Hey, Eva," he gurgles. "How 'bout we pick up where we left off in the girls' shower?"

Next: "Garners' Night Out

© Copyright 2022 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035143-A-Hell-of-a-Way-to-Wake-Up