*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035200-E3-Wool-And-Water-E3
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1035200 added July 14, 2022 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
E.3 Wool And Water E.3
Prompt: Wool and Water E.3- Prompt-Fivepence For One, Two Pence For Two-What item would you be willing to pay full price for instead of getting the deal/sale price? And why is that important to you?

I would love to have the Bat Mobile. I have loved that car since the original Batman Series came out. I loved how Batman and Robin jumped in the car and started up and fire came out the back end. The sounds the car made. The car drove out of the cave and the striped guard rail came down and the Bat Mobile was going so fast. I would love to drive the Bat Mobile.

Alan Jackson sings: "I am crazy about a Mercury." He says he would drive it up and down the road. I would drive the Bat Mobile up and down my country roads. Everyone beware.

I would pay a lot of money for it if I had millions and someone wanted to sell it to me. I have a small Hallmark Bat mobile with Batman and Robin in it so that is as close as I will get to having the Bat Mobile. The Bat Mobile is a classic. I hated when The Joker and The Riddler drove it. Leave It Alone! It belongs to Batman and Me! I dream of owning The Bat Mobile. I loved Adam West and Dick Ward and I love the original Batman best. Bring on my Bat Mobile!

Alice, The Red Queen and Alice characters.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035200-E3-Wool-And-Water-E3