*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035207-G1-The-Lion-and-the-Unicorn-G1
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1035207 added July 16, 2022 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
G.1 The Lion and the Unicorn G.1
Prompt: I Love My Love With an H-Create a character with a name that starts with the letter H who lives in a world where most things revolving around him.her starts with the very same letter. These items {plus name} must be used at least ten times within your item.

Hortense, the Hedgehog lives in the woods in a cave. Hortense loves her hair dryer, hot rollers and wears a hat after she is done with her hair. She looks like a hacksaw carved up her hair. She sits in a high chair because she can't sit at a table.

One day, the hair dryer blew up. She went to the General store and ordered a new Hair Dryer. The Hair Dryer would be in, in two weeks. Hortense bought three jars of honey but broke two jars in the store. She bought six more jars of honey. Some gnome yelled at her for buying all the honey and called her a stupid hacksaw job Hedgehog. Hortense bought some more hot rollers. She bought conditioner for her hair. Hacksaw job again. She spent all her money on hair products it seems.

Hortense went home and had ice cream with honey and sit in her high chair. Her high chair was too high so she used her hacksaw to make it shorter. She broke her hacksaw. She went back to the General Store to order a new hacksaw. Hortense ordered a new hutch.

Hortense loved to do her hair. Every time, she did her hair, it looked like it was done by a hacksaw. Our sweet little hedgehog used her hot rollers. The hot rollers burned her fur. She put honey on her fur. She missed her hair dryer. Hortense went through her hats. Her blue hat, her pink hat, her lavender hat and her green hat. The gnomes laughed at each hat she wore. Hortense bought ceramic gnomes and painted on them and put them in her hutch. She broke the hat off each gnome. It made her feel better. The Store Manager came over. He had a hair dryer that he found in his back room. Hortense was so happy. She redid her hair and used her hair dryer.

Hortense ordered another high chair. She bought a purple hat and French Maid's hat. She found a hacksaw in the tree outback. She mended her hutch together and waited for her new hutch to come in.

Hortense's friend Miss Porcupine fixed her hair with hot rollers, honey, her new hair dryer and Hortense fixed Miss Porcupine's hair with hot rollers, her new hair dryer and they took turns trying on Hortense's hats. Miss Porcupine's hair looked like it was done by a hacksaw and the honey made her sticky but she licked the honey off. Our hedgehog's hair would always look like it was done by a hacksaw but she still used her hot rollers and honey. It was a beautiful day in H Land!

497 Words
Alice, The Red Queen and Alice characters.
















© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035207-G1-The-Lion-and-the-Unicorn-G1