*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035213
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2274870
Alice's Collection Box
#1035213 added July 15, 2022 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
I. Who Stole the Tarts?




I. Who Stole the Tarts?




"Knave of Hearts" – Run around Writing.com - find ten new writers and leave messages on their notebooks with the phrase - “tarts given to you from the Knave of Hearts” in there somewhere (be creative). Post links to all ten messages.

Freebird "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
green supports Israel "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
N.A Miller "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
Emma "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
d-angel222 "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
Zevran "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
mahamed "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
2good2btru "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
DelK "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."
Leslie Loo "Note: “Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are som..."


“Just popping in to leave you a gift. Here are some tarts given to you by the Knave of Hearts! Cheerio!”
Alice in Wonderland


W/C 96







new signature 2021




Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards
Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020
Quill Nominee Signature 2022


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035213